Let the whining and saltiness begin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact admin@puntroadend.com // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Let the whining and saltiness begin

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Yep the RFC is something of a public enemy because we actually got better and were not a one hit wonder which all were hoping.
I can still recall pre '18 ppl telling me we'd get "the hangover" because, wait for it, because "that's what the bulldogs did"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I can still recall pre '18 ppl telling me we'd get "the hangover" because, wait for it, because "that's what the bulldogs did"
We just got lucky for the last 10 odd weeks of 2017 apparently.................................... what the RFC did was got the right side on the park in the right roles playing the designated style.

They just kept expecting the Tiggy train to derail come the Q/F against the Pussies and we smashed them.

Broad, Towner, and Graham all, actually made a big difference to that side, even though none would really be noticed by non Tiger fans at that time, until Grand Final day.

They were the 3 extra role players that came in over the last 6-7 games and 3 finals for specific jobs and all did them to the letter, and helped bring the silverware to Punt Road.

Looking at the 2017 the side was comprised of players playing specific roles, yet no other side could identify and counter.

Great planning and execution by the then Match Committee, utilizing some unheralded nobody types to pull it off.

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
We just got lucky for the last 10 odd weeks of 2017 apparently.................................... what the RFC did was got the right side on the park in the right roles playing the designated style.

They just kept expecting the Tiggy train to derail come the Q/F against the Pussies and we smashed them.

Broad, Towner, and Graham all, actually made a big difference to that side, even though none would really be noticed by non Tiger fans at that time, until Grand Final day.

They were the 3 extra role players that came in over the last 6-7 games and 3 finals for specific jobs and all did them to the letter, and helped bring the silverware to Punt Road.

Looking at the 2017 the side was comprised of players playing specific roles, yet no other side could identify and counter.

Great planning and execution by the then Match Committee, utilizing some unheralded nobody types to pull it off.
The narrative is amazing isn't it. We have 10 more wins than anyone else over the last 3 yrs yet "we were gifted those flags".

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Always seems to make a goose of himself anytime he is asked basic questions.
Ive never heard an interview with him that he isn't back tracking on something he has said previously.
Its a constant round about.
Guess who was on 5AAA this morning apologising for his comment about "white Australia".

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Adelaide get a slap on the wrist for breaking the isolation rules,
Oscar Allen admits on TV of training in a group.
And it's all swept under the carpet .
This season is turning into shitt.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
The narrative is amazing isn't it. We have 10 more wins than anyone else over the last 3 yrs yet "we were gifted those flags".
That’s because we played finals which gives us a unfair advantage to win more games then most other clubs.

meownotroar

Tiger Cub
Nov 6, 2009
Koch is a complete imbecile. I’d be embarrassed as a fan to have him as club president.

He is completely conflicted on China and is as bad as Twiggy Forest pandering to a corrupt regime.

To imply Malthouse is racist because he’s criticised the Chinese Government is a real low blow and shows how simple Koch really is.
Mick is not a dick,
but Kock is!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Chris Scott wants us in Geelong this year.
Why don't we just slap them down there and put this *smile* out of his misery.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Nah screw that. I want to hear him whinge about it for the rest of his days. Every time he does it he just proves what a massive whining turd he is.

If anyone has to play down there it should be Essendon and Collingwood. Neither team has been there this century!

Reactions: 6 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Nah screw that. I want to hear him whinge about it for the rest of his days. Every time he does it he just proves what a massive whining turd he is.

If anyone has to play down there it should be Essendon and Collingwood. Neither team has been there this century!
I think the last time Collingwood played there was 1999.
Essendon, i cannot think of any game there after 95..

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Our argument about crowds this yr is null & void i no issue with it. given all thier whingeing about it they need to beat all the big Clubs down there otherwise that will be fun when the whingeing fires up next yr.