lol carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

lol carlton

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Baloo said:
shhhh. Bolton is the type we should Dimma with.

Don't reckon many actually said that - certainly not in the Hinkley class. Bolton talks nonsense a lot of the time and is as close to Neeld as we have seen.

houdini

Tiger Superstar
Aug 26, 2009
boring dullsville perth
TigerMasochist said:
Got less number one picks in our team, got less experience n age in our team, got way more development into our youngsters this year, got more wins this year when we are actually transitioning our list.

So what's not to like about our beavis ahead of cartoons doofus, apart from the fact that we expected far more, n that beavis isn't as shiny new as doofus?
i gave beavis 4 years grace but after the carlton final loss ,he lost me forever

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
zippadeee said:
9 in a row. Not bad for a team that is going places. Pig's ass
Poor old Cartoon, going around in ever decreasing circles until they disappear up their collective " pigs arse "

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
TigerMasochist said:
Poor old Cartoon, going around in ever decreasing circles until they disappear up their collective " pigs arse "
Sounds familiar... :-\

Blind Turn

Tiger Superstar
Mar 19, 2014
Carlton just may be smarter than us. In the last 2 rounds they've managed to get below us on the ladder thereby securing a better draft position whilst we win meaningless games. Bringing Edwards straight back is exactly why this club have failed under Hardwick. Won't reward form in the seconds, plays favourites hopefully out of form and only changes game style once it's categorical that his plan A isn't working. Ask guys like Matt Arnott what it was like slogging it out in the 2s knowing that no matter how well you played, you were never a chance to be promoted. They brought in the guy from Leading Teams to promote honesty and transparency throughout the whole club. See how well that went. No one liked the truth so they let him go.

lukeanddad

Tiger Champion
Nov 17, 2008
Blind Turn said:
Carlton just may be smarter than us. In the last 2 rounds they've managed to get below us on the ladder thereby securing a better draft position whilst we win meaningless games. Bringing Edwards straight back is exactly why this club have failed under Hardwick. Won't reward form in the seconds, plays favourites hopefully out of form and only changes game style once it's categorical that his plan A isn't working. Ask guys like Matt Arnott what it was like slogging it out in the 2s knowing that no matter how well you played, you were never a chance to be promoted. They brought in the guy from Leading Teams to promote honesty and transparency throughout the whole club. See how well that went. No one liked the truth so they let him go.

What rubbish. Carlton is not the benchmark we should be looking to. I'd rather watch what Geelong, Sydney and hawthorn do.

We are poor, but won't get better by winning the 5th draft pick instead of the 6th.

Blind Turn

Tiger Superstar
Mar 19, 2014
lukeanddad said:
What rubbish. Carlton is not the benchmark we should be looking to. I'd rather watch what Geelong, Sydney and hawthorn do.

We are poor, but won't get better by winning the 5th draft pick instead of the 6th.
q

The point I was making is that he won't play the kids. He'd rather play mature players and get wins late in the season. I'd rather play kids to see what they've got. Elton and Butler say hello

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Blind Turn said:
q

The point I was making is that he won't play the kids. He'd rather play mature players and get wins late in the season. I'd rather play kids to see what they've got. Elton and Butler say hello
Reckon we are playing the sane amount if not more kids than Carlton

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
We can lol at Carlton but other clubs are lolling at us.

"Ha, Richmond! Thought they were going to get into the top 4 and play finals" ........

Blind Turn

Tiger Superstar
Mar 19, 2014
Well then all is good at Tigerland. Enjoy watching the players hugging themselves. Me personally, I'm looking for a blueprint to win a premiership.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
tigertim said:
We can lol at Carlton but other clubs are lolling at us.

"Ha, Richmond! Thought they were going to get into the top 4 and play finals" ........

Really? Next thing you'll be saying they also make jokes about us finishing ninth.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
jb03 said:
Don't reckon many actually said that - certainly not in the Hinkley class. Bolton talks nonsense a lot of the time and is as close to Neeld as we have seen.

Enough said it to remember it. Admittedly it wasn't from the saner PRE posters.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Anyone in the media who has suggested Carlton are in a better position than us don't deserve to be in the media

Reactions: 1 user