lol carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

lol carlton

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Doubt it.
The guy had the capability to hold a microphone and speak with out sluring his words. Plus the guys pants were clean. No sprinkles of **** down the side of the legs.

Next time im down there come up and say hi.....:bash

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Is this another “Cloke” drafting situation?
Have to take the first two crap ones to get the good one?

Nope, from whats been said the 3rd one is the worst of the 3. Unfortunately Calrton has done the right thing moving SOS on due to conflicts of interest.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Interesting time frame re SOS rumblings and the rumored actions of the boys.

Last edited:

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Silvagni son caught on the drink while recovering from injury.
Second time it’s happened
That's bloody ridiculous. The blokes on end of season holidays, surely he's entitled to slurp a few sippins before he has to get back into the full swing of pre season training. No wonder half the players are struggling with mental health issues if they can't unwind the lacker band a bit between seasons.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Teach 'em lifes lessons at the Blues..... Won't be the last we hear of this I reckon:rolleyes:

Big Jack obviously taught them the shoofties fairly well. All just shuffling *smile* backwards n forwards through similar linked companies that suddenly disintegrate, little brown paper baggies being handed around when no-one is looking. Obviously they've all got the Sergeant *smile* defence perfectly synchronised.
Just another bunch of cockroaches scuttling around n crapping all over everyone else.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
I wonder if the Brett Chalmers mentioned is the same one we drafted & didn't want to plag for us, so he waited until our claim on him so he could be redrafted. He was also later pinged for draft tampering.

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Liam Stocker has left CarLOL's hub for personal reasons. What did they give up to get him? (Besides RCD)

Stocker's hasn't been the same since the news of our recruiters giving him constructive feedback surfaced.

Another Carlton pick where we were in their heads.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Stocker's hasn't been the same since the news of our recruiters giving him constructive feedback surfaced.

Another Carlton pick where we were in their heads.

Shame for the lad hopefully nothing sinister behind his reasoning.

Cant blame him I'd want out of that rabble also.

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
No one in the history of the game has played in more losses than Kade Simpson: 209!

He’s actually the Carlton player I’ve quite liked over the years - in fact I can’t think of another one (I suppose Shaun Grigg doesn’t really count)

Reactions: 2 users