lol carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

lol carlton

And this is Collingwood but I’m not looking for a dedicated thread

For some reason Collingwood player Siers used basketball as a calf strain rehab strategy.
He was hanging with his mates and got talked into it. Boys will be ......

so the media have made sure it’s over blown out of proportion as usual.

Maybe a discipline issue with the youngsters at vic park. Multi-bets, medications, basketball

I wasn't aware of any AFL teams at Vic Park, or in Collingwood for that matter. Apparently there is a second team in RIchmond these days.

DS

Article on the Carlton process, no mention of any other candidates. It also sounds suspiciously player driven. And another thing, on the selection panel was Board member and recruitment executive David Campbell. Is that the same guy who who was our CEO ever so briefly? If so how on earth is he still around the industry:

he was Ian Campbell. Wha a dud, but was recommended by AFL HQ because he had managed Michael Jordan's contract with Nike.....yeh that's relevant to running a football club.
Remember him talking at a function in a tweed jacket with leather patches....seemed to have no idea about the place footy had in Melbourne. His successor was Steven Wright who I rated and it was only his ill health that forced him out....may never have got Benny.

Reactions: 1 user
They've had a *smile* head element down there for a long time.

Tried to cut out the cancer, by moving on Wellingham, Shaw and Beams then Williams.

Somehow Beams has returned (McChins?)

Swan, Shaw, Beams, Wellingham, Marley Williams, De Goey, TABephenson ,now this bloke.

KULCHA .... not even the CONSCIENCE himself ..... HARRY LAMBDA LAMBDA LAMBDA could straighten then out.
Our house, our house, our house is burning down

Had to laugh at dermie talking about carlton and teague,

Said something like, while giggling , they have built him up to be the saviour, now lets sit back and watch them crucify him then want him out the door

Reactions: 1 users

Said something like, while giggling , they have built him up to be the saviour, now lets sit back and watch them crucify him then want him out the door
Well he’s right, it’s gunna happen eventually

Just read Carlton are willing to off their first round pick for Brad Hill or Jack Martin. :rotfl2

But neither of them play for GWS, I don’t get it....

• Haha
Just read Carlton are willing to off their first round pick for Brad Hill or Jack Martin. :rotfl2

But neither of them play for GWS, I don’t get it....
Happy to trade them a finals experienced premiership wing man at premium age for their first rounder, we've got two of them n can probably spare one.

yeah he really went against the grain, he got the vibe and shut up, basically said the same people who are now backslapping will have the knives out as quick as a flash when things go bad. Insinuated its the Carlton way. (as it used to be our way :) ) Loved it.

yeah he really went against the grain, he got the vibe and shut up, basically said the same people who are now backslapping will have the knives out as quick as a flash when things go bad. Insinuated its the Carlton way. (as it used to be our way :) ) Loved it.
Tha same happens when a coach gets the arse. The media attack relentlessly, the coach gets the flick and then the same media turn 180 and start querying the decision and saying the coach is the greatest bloke ever and had a mountain of excuses why the team wasn't performing.

They couldn’t get Papley, they couldn’t get Martin, no worries they landed the big fish in Betts.
He was done the day we thumped Adelaide in the granny.
Lol Carlton

It's always fun unfurling the flag in front of them. May they see the flag unfurled for many years to come.

Reactions: 3 users
It's always fun unfurling the flag in front of them. May they see the flag unfurled for many years to come.
Hear hear Harry. I will never forget over hearing 2 Carlton supporting kids on the train one night saying in horrified tones ‘imagine barracking for Richmond.’ Wonder how that’s working out for them now?

They’ll get Martin in the PSD

Martin has put his price at $700,000
Suns and Melbourne will pass.