lol carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

lol carlton

I was sorta hoping Melbourne would sneak in and burn Carlton by taking Martin at pick 2 in the PSD but I’m now thinking it’ll be a pisser for Carlton to fork out $700k for an underperforming flanker. Then they’d have 2 overpaid underperformers eating up nearly $1.5m of their salary cap, Martin and McGovern, lurking in their forward line.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Bloke would want to lift his output if he's scoring $700 k for his first year. SOS would want to be very careful with his list management in future years. The way he's going he might almost achieve mediocrity n the poor bastards at Carlscum wouldn't know what to do with it.

Reactions: 1 users
I remember Tim Watson,that AFL Expert Commentator stating that Jack Martin would become the best Player in the Game.
You should buy for what they’re worth & sell for what they think they’re worth.
I think SOS has got it arse about, he might learn an expensive lesson,still Carlton’s got plenty of Cap Space so no probs.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
I saw a tweet today that Carlton was aiming for 75,000 members for next year, l replied how cute is that.

We must beat them again in Round 1 no ifs or buts, lacking pre season conditioning or not we just have to get over them and shut them up.

Eddie's debut in round 1 has shades of the Ben cousins debacle.

Long live the messiah.

Reactions: 6 users
If Carlton picked up Townsend, Menadue and Moore their list would be instantly improved. Add Butler that they should have snapped up, but a win for the saints there.

Oh well. Eddie will give them some cheap wowees for a year or two.

Stackie to play on Eddie in round 1 and fold him in half and mail him back to Adelaide.

If its not Stack itll be Grimes.

• Haha
and they are still a long way off.
cant see them making the 8 in the next couple of years, or contending for 5.
But they do have a good young spine so they will improve in the next 2 years

More spineless mate.
Bottom 6.

The Blooze are a rabble and Sos has them totally bluffed

He is just milking the blues beautifully with having both his hopeless kids getting onto a senior list earning good coin and he himself is taking the cream

The Silvagni family have done very well from the Cartoon football Charity

SOS about to leave, Carlton not happy with the way he went about business in the trade period.

As much as I hate Carlton I think many here have got it wrong. I am expecting an improved bloos next year with somewhere around 9-11 wins

The Blooze are a rabble and Sos has them totally bluffed

He is just milking the blues beautifully with having both his hopeless kids getting onto a senior list earning good coin and he himself is taking the cream

The Silvagni family have done very well from the Cartoon football Charity

100% money for jam.
Worse list manager in the game.
He hasn't picked a kid of any talent off his own. (Besides walsh. my 27 year old blind dog wouldve chosen him)
Constantly relying on oppostion clubs retreads.

As much as I hate Carlton I think many here have got it wrong. I am expecting an improved bloos next year with somewhere around 9-11 wins

-11 wins sounds about right.
They havent added anything?
Stkilda north port and Adelaide are better sides
Freo Melbourne and GC are the only sides in the same range of shittness.
Bottom 4-6.

Eddie's debut in round 1 has shades of the Ben cousins debacle.

Long live the messiah.

If you are talking about Cuz at Tigerland, I cant remember anything remotely debacley about it?

We didnt pay him much, he played pretty well, stayed out of trouble, and taught a few young blokes the meaning of hard work.

If you are talking about Cuz at Tigerland, I cant remember anything remotely debacley about it?

We didnt pay him much, he played pretty well, stayed out of trouble, and taught a few young blokes the meaning of hard work.

I think TF17 was referring to the Rd 1 match where the hype was massive only for Cuz to do a hammy I think

As for staying out of trouble, that's more to do with RFC's ability to suppress and keep stuff inhouse rather than Cuz's behaviour.

Reactions: 3 users
What's the only difference between Carlton & a *smile*???

....You can flush a *smile* away.