lol carlton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

lol carlton

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I think TF17 was referring to the Rd 1 match where the hype was massive only for Cuz to do a hammy I think

As for staying out of trouble, that's more to do with RFC's ability to suppress and keep stuff inhouse rather than Cuz's behaviour.

I forgot the hammy. Carry on TF

Reactions: 1 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
SOS about to leave, Carlton not happy with the way he went about business in the trade period.

and ironically he was against recruiting Eddie but it was pushed by the new coach.

As much as I hate Carlton I think many here have got it wrong. I am expecting an improved bloos next year with somewhere around 9-11 wins

yeah I think they're a chance for the 8 if the cards fall their way.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
As for staying out of trouble, that's more to do with RFC's ability to suppress and keep stuff inhouse rather than Cuz's behaviour.
Yes. Wasn’t there a “sleeping tablets” incident? In his own documentary he admitted using whilst at Richmond

Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Yes. Wasn’t there a “sleeping tablets” incident? In his own documentary he admitted using whilst at Richmond

Yes, rushed to hospital on that one.

Then he smacked Conners in a hotel room. I'm sure there's others we haven't heard about.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I forgot the hammy. Carry on TF

Yep. Remember Eddie carrying on when it happened. “That’s we we didn’t pick him”
Trying to justify when Collingwobbles over looked him in the PSD

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
That's the story we heard, yeah. It never felt like we got the full story

Connors was laughing at Cuz after he shaved his own eyebrows off,

so Cuz belted him.

Didnt Cuz bust Daniel Kerrs arm as well? Tough little prick.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
and ironically he was against recruiting Eddie but it was pushed by the new coach.

yeah I think they're a chance for the 8 if the cards fall their way.

Not if Cripps gets injured they are ratshit.

Admittedly they have Curnow and Mc Kay up front with McGovern thats a decent forward set up, and their best in donkeys years since the Fev left for Brisvegas but without Cripps winning the footy inside they wouldnt be able to get them enough ball.

Blues needed to go hard at a top line midfielder like Crouch.

But they went for Papley instead and still misssed

• Haha

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Didnt Cuz bust Daniel Kerrs arm as well? Tough little prick.
Wasn't that the other way round?
Think from vague memory Kerr had been dating Cuz's sister n then there was an untidy split. Cuz tried to sort Kerr out n copped a busted wing for his troubles.

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
As much as I hate Carlton I think many here have got it wrong. I am expecting an improved bloos next year with somewhere around 9-11 wins
Weren't they supposed to improve this season? I'm not buying the hype on any of these spud clubs when I predict the ladder next year.

Letsroar

Tiger Superstar
May 19, 2014
IMO Carlton completely overrate their list
Papley is a great player but Cripps needs help a long way before they need a player with Papelys attributes
Would have been much better IMO to use pick 9 on a hard at it midfielder and taken Butler to do the role they wanted Papley for

Bottom third of the ladder would be my prediction for next year despite the strength of some of their young talls

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Jack Newnes to Carlton from the Saints. Maybe this is why they went cold on getting Bellis?

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Weren't they supposed to improve this season? I'm not buying the hype on any of these spud clubs when I predict the ladder next year.

They definitely improved. Had a shocker start to the season but back half was actually pretty good. They also lost 4 games by less than a goal. In their last 11 games they won 6 and lost 5. Wins were against Lions, Suns, Crows, Dockers, Saints and losses were to Cats, Tigers, Eagles, Demons (by 5 points) and Bulldogs (by 3 points).

They're a roughie to fight for the 8th spot and should easily improve on 7 wins.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Papley is a great player but Cripps needs help a long way before they need a player with Papelys attributes
Would have been much better IMO to use pick 9 on a hard at it midfielder and taken Butler to do the role they wanted Papley for
Cripps is what ? About 24 years old n held together with gaffer tape. Gun player but I reckon by the times he's 27 n over he's gunna struggle with the body big time. Just had no big bodied support through the midfield these last four years n it's gunna come back to haunt Carlscum big time.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Yep, they're using up Cripps and his career is being shortened by playing for a crap team with not enough support for him.

DS

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
I really hope they keep SOS. I feel that he doesn’t know what he is doing except playing the plastic tough guy.

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Cripps is what ? About 24 years old n held together with gaffer tape. Gun player but I reckon by the times he's 27 n over he's gunna struggle with the body big time. Just had no big bodied support through the midfield these last four years n it's gunna come back to haunt Carlscum big time.
Kruezer anyone?