#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Would LMAO if he gets Norf up and running before the Hawks.
Well thats a given you would think

North now have 10 kids drafted high in the draft along with some trades and have been in full rebuild for 3+ years
Hawks are atleast 3 years behind with nowhere near the high end talent

I would estimate LOLNORF to be playing finals in 2025

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Well thats a given you would think

North now have 10 kids drafted high in the draft along with some trades and have been in full rebuild for 3+ years
Hawks are atleast 3 years behind with nowhere near the high end talent

I would estimate LOLNORF to be playing finals in 2025
Carlscum have had heaps of early draft picks and expensive super stars in recent years, haven't done too much finals playing lately. Although that could change very soon unfortunately.
Got a feeling Hawth Melb will still need a fair bit of developing n maturing before they get to proper finals contention. There's always a possibility with the advantageous fixtures the AFL hands out to cellar dweller clubs that there may be the odd dead cat bounce from arse end clubs sneaking into the finals for one year n then dropping back out due to a tougher draw the next year.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
#lolnorf

A team that needs to photoshop a player into their team photo because he has been ordered to stay away from the club

Only Norf

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
So can we expect to see Clarko and Taryn Thomas sitting together while they do their "Respectful Behaviour" course :whistle:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Wasn't he the same draft as Vickery? If so, how's that for a comparison on draft stories.
Yep.
He was my choice.
Lynch or Ziebel.
Hearld sun had an article just before the draft.
'Tigers to find Richo replacement'
An article that stated Richmond will take Tom Lynch with our 1st pick