#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
Yep.
He was my choice.
Lynch or Ziebel.
Hearld sun had an article just before the draft.
'Tigers to find Richo replacement'
An article that stated Richmond will take Tom Lynch with our 1st pick
That was a great draft year.
Vickery

Thank God Vickery became Shai.

Reactions: 3 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Tarryn Thomas has said he,ll honour his contract at North so he’s staying there for 2024.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
why do they require an assistance package? again?

isn't winning 12 of 84 games on them? I don't get it ...

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
why do they require an assistance package? again?

isn't winning 12 of 84 games on them? I don't get it ...
Having picks 2 & 3 apparently isn't enough... Are they asking for a priority pick on top of this and/or a scam NGA first dibs at Sanders?

Maybe they feel more entitled given they failed to tank in their last game?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Sydney’s Dylan Stephens wants out of Sydney with North his apparent preferred destination. Well, that’s the end of his career.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Pathetic honestly not even the Eagles a crying like them recruited bunch of rejects from other clubs with picks to.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
So a few years back Norf after making the finals regularly retired Boomer Harvey, Petrie, Dal Santo and Firrito at the same time. They haven't looked like playing finals since and are now looking for handouts, self inflicted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006
Worst ever draft was 1998, we traded for Biddiscombe and gave up Jude Bolton who went onto play 325 games for Sydney. James White went at pick 40 (4 games) and Matthew Grieg at pick 67 (0 games). Draga went at pick 55 and he looked ok early on but the injury gods weren't kind and he only managed 48 games. Our best pick that year was Ray Hall but he really struggled to find his position, he did play an absolute blinder against Sydney from memory but fair to say he was a classic tweener.

Reactions: 1 user

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Worst ever draft was 1998, we traded for Biddiscombe and gave up Jude Bolton who went onto play 325 games for Sydney. James White went at pick 40 (4 games) and Matthew Grieg at pick 67 (0 games). Draga went at pick 55 and he looked ok early on but the injury gods weren't kind and he only managed 48 games. Our best pick that year was Ray Hall but he really struggled to find his position, he did play an absolute blinder against Sydney from memory but fair to say he was a classic tweener.

Probably time to let go now Bullus.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users