#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

And now north have traded next years two assistance picks for picks in this years draft. The AFL stipulated that these picks could be reconsidered next year if north did well- very strong message to north there. Oh but wait - the AFL did allow north to trade these future picks this year. What a pack of w…kers!!
lolnorf will go to AFL next year requesting more first round compo picks and afl will agree

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
lolnorf will go to AFL next requesting more first round compo picks and afl will agree
It’s about time this parasitic drain on the AFL was removed. What do they bring to the table? How do they contribute to the competition in any meaningful way?

Reactions: 3 users
Their next flag has a huge
Asterisk GIF by Wink Laser Studio
What next Flag ?? :))

Sneaky panhandlers traded both picks for next year now. So what’s there to be reviews or this assistance now??? AFL is a joke.

Reactions: 7 users
I hated North before now I hate them more.
What a irrelevant football club taking the *smile*.
I hope Sneezel ends up at Collingwood
I hope Wardlaw ends up at Richmond
I hope Uni Ackie ends up at Carlton
I hope Aaron Hall ends up at Essendon

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
They talk about evenness and fairness for the clubs lol with the academy picks and handouts what a joke and the clubs don't raise a eyebrow that's weak.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
The funny thing is that they’ve now irrevocably damaged their brand. They’ll lose whatever respect they would have garnered had they decided to lift themselves out of their own mess.

Will forever be known as a charity case regardless of however premierships they may win. They’ll all be tainted in the eyes of most fans.

Reactions: 5 users
They took about evenness and fairness for the clubs lol with the academy picks and handouts what a joke and the clubs don't raise an eyebrow that's weak.
Most clubs can’t say anything because their very existence depends upon AFL handouts.

It’s clubs like ours, Collingwood, West Coast etc that could speak up but they know the AFL will punish them in other ways.

Reactions: 2 users
I have not heard too many other players get more crap from their supporters than O Brien and Fisher have both copped from Blues fans.
How long have you been on PRE ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Clarko has managed to escape any criticism in all that has happened over the last 12 months.
He gets a cushy, lucrative job, courtesy of afl. Not even 6 months into his first season he suffers from the stress related to an alleged racist scandal at hawthorn. He steps aside and lets his good mate take over the reins whilethe issue is dealt with by the AFL. AFL selecta committee which eventuallycant make a decision and opens the door for a round 18 (or whenever it was) return ofNorth’s messiah. Ratten, who is now in an untenable position regarding an assistant position has no option left to him but to leave.
Now Clarko has assistance picks in his top pocket for this year and maybe next year (if afl see fit) because they have a badly run side. They were always going to use ext years picks this year by trading them and so they have effectively three assistance picks this year. And then north get another generous ‘donation’ in pick 3 from afl for an ordinary footballer, which is by the way all above board and calculated by a trusted afl formula. Well played Clarko. Well done afl. You just couldn’t make this *smile* up.

Reactions: 4 users
They talk about evenness and fairness for the clubs lol with the academy picks and handouts what a joke and the clubs don't raise a eyebrow that's weak.
Yeah......don't get the handouts they are getting considering what they are getting in trades and the draft hand they have.

Hawks will be happy if the Kangas take the kid they want with pick #3 that they just got handed.

Reactions: 1 user