#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

WC's tanking will rob us of pick 19. There needs to be an investigation

New coach, Mark Neeld
Just heard this morning that Noble's stats are worse than Neeld'so_O. Their board meeting is hopefully on June 15 and July 15 because if they sack Noble, put another interim coach in, they play us at the Dump the day after.

Interesting story that hasn't been told is that Luffy couldn't handle the calls from Boomer Harvey and his mates (including those employed by the club) demanding that his son be taken with North's first pick. Quite rightly Luffy advised the club that Boomer jnr is not good enough for such a lofty pick to be used.
Do your backgrounds checks on that lad.

Not sure Noble is to blame here. Didn't #lolNorf cut like 12 players from their list when he started? That sort of rebuild takes a while, at least a decade or two.

Reactions: 1 users
Not sure Noble is to blame here. Didn't #lolNorf cut like 12 players from their list when he started? That sort of rebuild takes a while, at least a decade or two.

He has been set up to fail, the list is diabolic and off field they are a rabble.

The footy industry really is ridiculous sometimes.

They've added 21 players in two years. It will be 3 years before we have any idea about the coach or players

Reactions: 2 users
Brad Scott left the place in a royal mess

Loving how their high priced recruits are spudding it up at all levels
*Polec ($750k)
*Zombie ($500k)
*Stevo ($600k)
*Greenwood ($600k)

$2.3-$2.5 mil
Now we know where they spent the Dusty & Kelly dollars

Reactions: 1 user
The footy industry really is ridiculous sometimes.

They've added 21 players in two years. It will be 3 years before we have any idea about the coach or players
Yes and no.

Not sure any club let alone North can afford to wait that long to know if their coach is good or not. The industry demands improvement, quickly and Nobel is not delivering on that. It’s also not helping his cause that, at least from the outside, he’s lost the players somewhat.

I know it’s a small sample but Hardwick, Clarkson and more recently Fagan all inherited rebuild lists not dissimilar to North and were able show improvement quickly. More importantly, none of them put the players off like Nobel apparently has.

Just heard this morning that Noble's stats are worse than Neeld'so_O. Their board meeting is hopefully on June 15 and July 15 because if they sack Noble, put another interim coach in, they play us at the Dump the day after.
North need to bite the bullet and do everything they can to get a serious coach in there.

A coach with a profile will keep youngster there and help attract others.

Brad Scott left the place in a royal mess
Was always going to be the case, that's why he walked he knew the joint was rooted.

His brother is looking like he will follow his example and drive the Cats into the same ditch and leave them with a shell of a team.

Geelong wont start a true re build until Selwood and Danger and Shovekins are gone.

Reactions: 1 user
Yes and no.

Not sure any club let alone North can afford to wait that long to know if their coach is good or not. The industry demands improvement, quickly and Nobel is not delivering on that. It’s also not helping his cause that, at least from the outside, he’s lost the players somewhat.

I know it’s a small sample but Hardwick, Clarkson and more recently Fagan all inherited rebuild lists not dissimilar to North and were able show improvement quickly. More importantly, none of them put the players off like Nobel apparently has.

I think it took Hardwick the best part of half a season before he got his first win from memory - but yes, year on year your right, you could see slow improvement from the absolute rock bottom. In hindsight, he did have some talent to work with but you never know at the time whether they will gel and reach their potential.

I think it took Hardwick the best part of half a season before he got his first win from memory - but yes, year on year your right, you could see slow improvement from the absolute rock bottom. In hindsight, he did have some talent to work with but you never know at the time whether they will gel and reach their potential.
Just did an advanced search on Hardwick threads and read through posts (including one of mine wanting to trade Ranceo_O) from 2010. Funny when you look back now, but my point is that lolnorf should stick with Noble because another coach just won't fix things. Too many changes. They just need more time to develop.

Self inflicted. They don’t deserve a priority pick just because on inept mal administration
If they want picks they can trade in/out like we had to.
They cut their list back to bare bones, what did they expect.

Just get rid of the PP. At least till after the first round. Other clubs shouldn’t be penalised because they elect buffoons to administer the club. And give jobs to no-hopers to manage the football department and player list.
They can gagf.
lolnorf

I feel for the supporters but imo there is only really one choice with North and that is to become the Tasmanian Kangaroos.

Not sure on Noble but they have been managed really badly, they have a small supporter base and the AFL will always have to support them financially as a Melbourne club. May as well do it as the Tasmanian club

• Dislike
Just did an advanced search on Hardwick threads and read through posts (including one of mine wanting to trade Ranceo_O) from 2010. Funny when you look back now, but my point is that lolnorf should stick with Noble because another coach just won't fix things. Too many changes. They just need more time to develop.

PRE rule number 1 - never ever read one of your old posts - ever. It’s much better living the myth that we are all experts and we never make poor judgements on players or form, never suggest recruiting a dud or trading out a potential star in the making.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users