#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
With all due respect, I think you may be selling North a bit short here. Any side with Jasper Pittard in it has to be taken seriously.

:rotfl1
Didn't they give him the arse .... what a shocking trade that was along with Polec.

Kochies get rid of Pittard and Polec and bring in Duursma, Butters, and Rozee.

Poor Kangas thought they were doing well but got owned.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerhalsey

RICHOOOO What A Mark!!
Jul 28, 2007
Melbourne
Is this a you rub my back I'll rub your from Bradshaw and eddy?

Hey Jim, I need help, here have this player, but you need to pay the whole wage. No worries ed, anything for you

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
MIght be time for this embarrassing unwanted basket case of a club to propose a merger ........... with Collingwood
If they move quickly they could snag naming rights e.g. NM Magpies

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
MIght be time for this embarrassing unwanted basket case of a club to propose a merger ........... with Collingwood
Good idea. Only fair to take the blue vertical stripe from Kangas and the white vertical from Pies for the new jumper.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
They could compromise on the jumper. They say to fat Ed we will keep our blue stripes on it and you keep your white ones, 50/50

• Haha

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Or maybe #lolpies.

Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Don't forget we have been there were the Roos are and even got the tee shirt. We are fortunate that we got the right club administration together and that evolved to where we are today - envied!

Reactions: 5 users

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Thankfully Kingsley doesn't look like getting the Norf job. Final 3 are apparently Giansiracusa, Noble and Harvey. So they aren't looking at an experienced coach which is a mistake IMO.

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Thankfully Kingsley doesn't look like getting the Norf job. Final 3 are apparently Giansiracusa, Noble and Harvey. So they aren't looking at an experienced coach which is a mistake IMO.
Whoever they get will be a mistake.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Both - Kill a career for a coach, and waste 5 years for the club

Their choice of coach should be based on where the club is likely to be located in a few years - hence a Tasmanian or an Alice Springian or maybe even a Mongolian

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users