#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

The Big Richo

Tiger Champion
Aug 19, 2010
The home of Dusty
I'm not so sure. Allegations such as a partner undertaking an abortion at the behest of the club shouldn't be too hard to substantiate.

Judging by the Clarkson reaction I suspect the line will be they supported a player in his personal life, supported him to consider his options and he made his mind up and then they supported him through the decision.

Unless someone inside does refute that, I think it will be very hard to find a conclusive decision either way.

If North were to dismiss Clarkson without cause beyond an allegation then he would unquestionably exercise his legal rights and win.

Reactions: 2 users

Number8

Tiger Superstar
Oct 12, 2010
Melbourne
Judging by the Clarkson reaction I suspect the line will be they supported a player in his personal life, supported him to consider his options and he made his mind up and then they supported him through the decision.

Unless someone inside does refute that, I think it will be very hard to find a conclusive decision either way.

If North were to dismiss Clarkson without cause beyond an allegation then he would unquestionably exercise his legal rights and win.
There appears already to be enough circumstantial evidence (if what was quoted in the ABC's report is repeated in the independent investigation by most or all of the accusers) to make Clarkson and Fagan's lives very difficult. North won't have to rely on allegations; the findings of the independent panel will give them a platform to make a sound decision one way or another. I would be surprised if the Kangas haven't already turned their minds to a plan B for their 2023 coach.

Reactions: 2 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne

There is never a guarantee to win any legal action. Bizarrely Hawthorn are still paying Clarkson's wages.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Cooper O'Reilly

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 5, 2021
There appears already to be enough circumstantial evidence (if what was quoted in the ABC's report is repeated in the independent investigation by most or all of the accusers) to make Clarkson and Fagan's lives very difficult. North won't have to rely on allegations; the findings of the independent panel will give them a platform to make a sound decision one way or another. I would be surprised if the Kangas haven't already turned their minds to a plan B for their 2023 coach.
All those involved have their futures hinging on the finding of the independent investigation.

The AFL will take their findings as gospel and any recommendations they make (if that is part of their purview) will be enforced. To do anything less would bring further disgrace to the AFL and Gil in particular.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Jabby Jimmy Hird just for the Lols

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
Forget the contract, North should get what they can for JHF and be done with him. He clearly doesn’t want to be there and forcing him to stay is only going to further undermine what little harmony and culture they have left in their playing group.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I reckon Horne Francis will play a 100 or so games (at 2 clubs, maybe 3) mainly on being a no1 pick but ultimately be a bust.

DuD_Delist

Tiger Superstar
Sep 30, 2014
Forget the contract, North should get what they can for JHF and be done with him. He clearly doesn’t want to be there and forcing him to stay is only going to further undermine what little harmony and culture they have left in their playing group.
North should hold firm.Let him run around in the 2nds.
Then pick him up next year via the psd.

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
I reckon Horne Francis will play a 100 or so games (at 2 clubs, maybe 3) mainly on being a no1 pick but ultimately be a bust.
No way, if he his happy he will become one of the best mids in the AFL. But he is clearly a fragile mind and if things aren’t going his way sulks it up

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
No way, if he his happy he will become one of the best mids in the AFL. But he is clearly a fragile mind and if things aren’t going his way sulks it up
If SoS can get under his skin then would seem to be quite fragile. I mean, Silvagne?
I get Jack Watts vibes from him for some reason.
If he does have some mental demons I hope the kid gets help and overcomes them.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Well his stepdad, Fabian Francis was recently jailed for bashing his mum.
Given this and the fiasco at #lolnorf maybe he just wants to head home to support his mum and family.
There’s a lot criticism without knowing the full story of his personal circumstances. He’s still a young kid really.

Reactions: 1 users