Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

Gypsy__Jazz said:
Liverpool said:
On the topic of 'wowsers'...there are some on this very forum too, when a topic was discussed, which could have easily degenerated into crude terminology and derogatory terms, yet was kept pretty 'clean' considering, and was debated without stooping to gutter words or the like......and because some people didn't like the actual opinions of certain posters, then the thread is removed, and the 'offended' posters leaving PRE.

Maybe that should mentioned on the 'soft' thread instead....? ;)

Livers, if you really want to discuss the mardis gras and the form in which it's participants celebrate their love or lust, I'm sure you could find a place where it is appropriate.

I'm sure the mods can do their job Gyps.....just relax mate... 8)

Another candidate for the 'lowlife of the week' award:

Children used as bomb fodder
March 22, 2007 12:00am

IRAQI insurgents used children in a weekend suicide attack, a general said yesterday.
The claim has raised concerns the insurgency has adopted a new tactic to get through security checkpoints with bombs.
Maj-Gen Michael Barbero, US deputy director for regional operations in the Joint Staff at the Pentagon, said adults in a vehicle with two children in the back seat were allowed through a Baghdad checkpoint on Sunday.
The adults parked next to a market in the Adamiya area of Baghdad, abandoned the vehicle and detonated it with the children still inside, according to the general and another defence official.
"Children in the back seat lower suspicion, we let it move through," Maj-Gen Barbero said.
"They parked the vehicle, the adults run out and detonate it with the children in the back.
"The brutality and ruthless nature of this enemy hasn't changed," Maj-Gen Barbero said.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21423653-663,00.html

23.21.159 said:
I have absolutely no doubt that if the Zoo had first announced that they were going to kill the bear, then the very same people would be up in arms about THAT.

Some people are not happy unless they're not happy.

I once worked for a bloke who would say "fair dinkum, there are people in this world who grizzle while they're gettin it".

That cabbie that saved a man from a car that burst into flames 30 seconds after they got him out.
Then he finds that some "lowlife" which should be renamed "scumbag" has nicked his days
takings. I think that qualifies easily!

poppa x said:
23.21.159 said:
I have absolutely no doubt that if the Zoo had first announced that they were going to kill the bear, then the very same people would be up in arms about THAT.

Some people are not happy unless they're not happy.

I once worked for a bloke who would say "fair dinkum, there are people in this world who grizzle while they're gettin it".

Yes.

They're in prisons.

We've let this ripping little thread slip away a bit.

My nomination for this week goes to the bum who criticised the Dreamtime game because he thought the concept was racist.

Tiger Attack said:
We've let this ripping little thread slip away a bit.

My nomination for this week goes to the bum who criticised the Dreamtime game because he thought the concept was racist.

The "bum" should be congratulated...right on the money, he/she is :clap

Tiger Attack said:
so that's another 'seconder' hey pool?

Nah, the 'bum' shouldn't be mentioned on the lowlife thread at all.....poor effort to put them on this thread because they don't agree with your opinion.

To me, this is a lowlife:

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/man-charged-with-rape-of-elderly-women/2007/05/27/1179601751283.html

LidsandBling said:
imagine the outrage if he was muslim or black

I don't know if he is black or not, or whether he preaches islam or not, do you know?
It doesn't matter anyways...still scum, and my "lowlife of the week" award goes to him.

Haven't had a nomination for a while...but here is one:

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2007/08/08/1186530409865.html

7Eleven.

Charging $8 for four rolls of toilet paper. Nothing worse then running out at 9.57 and having to do the bolt to 7 Eleven. If those crafty fools had charged me $50 I would have had to pay.

Those swines. I would take my Slurpee business else where if i could.

Pregnant woman punched in stomach for $6

February 13, 2008 02:34pm
Article from: AAP

A PREGNANT woman has been punched in the stomach and left lying on the pavement after being robbed of just $6 in Newcastle, police say.

Police said the 23-year-old, who is 23 weeks pregnant, was attacked while walking home along Antill Street, Mayfield at 11pm (AEDT) yesterday.

She was cutting through a club car park when she was approached from behind by three women, one of whom punched her in the belly.

Sergeant Tony Tamplin of Newcastle police said the blow caused the woman to collapse.

"The woman's attacker then ordered her to empty her handbag, which she did," Sgt Tamplin said.

"One of her attackers opened her purse and the $6 inside was stolen."

The trio then walked off up Antill Street, leaving the stricken woman in a heap on the pavement, he said.

Suffering pains to her stomach, the woman was taken to John Hunter Hospital. She was later released after doctors confirmed her unborn baby had not been harmed.

Police today released brief descriptions of two of three attackers.

The woman who threw the punch was described as a brunette, 170 cm tall, with a fair complexion, and wearing a blue or purple top.

The second woman was described as blonde, with a fair complexion.

Anyone with information is urged to call police on 1800 333 000.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,23207163-2,00.html

SCOOP said:
7Eleven.

Charging $8 for four rolls of toilet paper. Nothing worse then running out at 9.57 and having to do the bolt to 7 Eleven. If those crafty fools had charged me $50 I would have had to pay.

Would give new meaning to your name SCOOP if you had to go without :rofl

SCOOP said:
7Eleven.

Surely they stock the Herald Sun?