Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

the golden

former hawk cheersquad feral : D
Nov 20, 2004
in the gold
s6.invisionfree.com
Michael said:
Not really Lowlife of the week. More moron of the week

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/hoon-sang-like-a-canary/2007/02/20/1171733764512.html

Interesting to note the Police trolling car foums
good on them there are tooooo many idiots on the road that put others at risk , the lowlifes that go off at me when i am obeying road rules makes me a bit angry at times i wish i was a cop so a can book them

Liverpool

How did that Julia and Kevin thing work out? :)
Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
Animal rights groups......have they gone totally bonkers now? or? ???

Kill the bear, animal rights group urges
March 21, 2007 - 10:44AM

Animal rights activists say hand-rearing is not appropriate and is a serious violation of Knut's animal rights.
Berlin Zoo rallied to the defence of Knut, a three-month-old polar bear cub, on Tuesday, rejecting demands that the animal be allowed to die after being abandoned by its mother.

The fate of "cuddly Knut" has gripped the German capital since his birth in December. Rejected by his mother Tosca, the cub was adopted by a zookeeper who moved into the animal's enclosure to care for him round the clock.
Some animal rights campaigners think this will humanise the bear too much and want the zoo to stop saving young animals.
"Hand-rearing a polar bear is not appropriate and is a serious violation of animal rights," Bild newspaper quoted animal rights campaigner Frank Albrecht as saying.
"In fact, the cub should have been killed," he added.

Berlin Zoo said the animal would not be put down or left to fend for itself: "That's complete nonsense," a spokesman said.
Knut has become an unofficial Berlin city mascot and has even had his picture taken by photographer Annie Leibovitz as part of a new climate change campaign.
Knut's mother Tosca -- formerly a performing animal in an East German zoo -- rejected Knut and his twin brother shortly after their birth. The twin died but Knut was "adopted" by zookeeper Thomas Doerflein.
The polar bear is bottle-fed, washed and cuddled by his adoptive father, who moved in to the zoo to sleep in a bed by the bear's crate. Newspapers report that Doerflein also plays him Elvis songs on the guitar and gave him Christmas presents.

http://www.theage.com.au/news/world/kill-the-bear-rights-group-urges/2007/03/21/1174153115332.html

0,,5423884,00.jpg

Disco08

Tiger Legend
Sep 23, 2003
What a moron (Albrecht). He's a minority voice as far as animal rights go though I'm sure.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
the golden said:
Michael said:
Not really Lowlife of the week. More moron of the week

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/hoon-sang-like-a-canary/2007/02/20/1171733764512.html

Interesting to note the Police trolling car foums
good on them there are tooooo many idiots on the road that put others at risk , the lowlifes that go off at me when i am obeying road rules makes me a bit angry at times i wish i was a cop so a can book them
No thats that bloody Hawks sticker on your car ;) :hihi

taraba

Eat em alive!!!
Jul 27, 2004
Planet Earth
How cool is that polar bear KNUT? He's brilliant and shame on anyone for wanting him dead. Maybe they should put down the miserable activists instead. I love how his handler plays him Elvis songs on the guitar and bought him Christmas presents. That is awesome!

Liverpool

Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
rosy23 said:
jb03 said:
Geez, Livers, I think you'll get total support on this one.

I'm in. How boring. :hihi

Its time you all came out of the closet and admitted it.....you're all Liverpool fans (not that there's anything wrong with that)..... :hihi

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
I have absolutely no doubt that if the Zoo had first announced that they were going to kill the bear, then the very same people would be up in arms about THAT.

Some people are not happy unless they're not happy.

nitrotiger

" lets play like the tigers of old ! "
Sep 9, 2005
Noble Park North Melbourne
My top 5 lowlifes...for this week .....

1.....Civil liberatrians and wowsers
2.....Heather "money grabbing"fame-lusting *smile*"Mills
3.....fat Tony Mockbel.........getting rich and fat on the misery of millions
4.....Hillsong Christian outreach.......raking in all that money in the name of God and controlling people to the point of breaking up family units.....and relationships......
5.....People who walk the streets in the name of their religion who get their 3 and 4 year old kiddies to hand out religious literature to strangers..........

Liverpool

Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
nitrotiger said:
My top 5 lowlifes...for this week .....

1.....Civil liberatrians and wowsers

That should be in the Top-5 EVERY week mate!

On the topic of 'wowsers'...there are some on this very forum too, when a topic was discussed, which could have easily degenerated into crude terminology and derogatory terms, yet was kept pretty 'clean' considering, and was debated without stooping to gutter words or the like......and because some people didn't like the actual opinions of certain posters, then the thread is removed, and the 'offended' posters leaving PRE.

Maybe that should mentioned on the 'soft' thread instead....? ;)

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Don't twist my words to suit your purpose Livers. The thread wasn't removed because of the opinions posted as I said, it was the descriptive comments about sexual practices and it's pretty low to complain about about it.

Liverpool

Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
rosy23 said:
Don't twist my words to suit your purpose Livers. The thread wasn't removed because of the opinions posted as I said, it was the descriptive comments about sexual practices and it's pretty low to complain about about it.

No problem....bloody wowsers... :hihi

an_oxford_man

Tiger Champion
Nov 21, 2004
Liverpool said:
On the topic of 'wowsers'...there are some on this very forum too, when a topic was discussed, which could have easily degenerated into crude terminology and derogatory terms, yet was kept pretty 'clean' considering, and was debated without stooping to gutter words or the like......and because some people didn't like the actual opinions of certain posters, then the thread is removed, and the 'offended' posters leaving PRE.

Maybe that should mentioned on the 'soft' thread instead....? ;)

Livers, if you really want to discuss the mardis gras and the form in which it's participants celebrate their love or lust, I'm sure you could find a place where it is appropriate.