Lowlife of the week award. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lowlife of the week award.

pahoffm

No one player is bigger than the club.
Mar 24, 2004
zips said:
Anduril said:
poppa x said:
My award goes to the Victorian Police / Government.
A 9yo boy gets stabbed multiple times by a neighbour.  And the Government / Police response?  "We'll relocate the neighbour".

FFS.  What ever happened to laying criminal charges and locking the SOB up?

Soft ****.

Actually if was the Dept of Human Services who were slow in processing the info wasn't it?
And shouldn't the blame for the perpetrator not being locked up be on the magistrate?
Come on Andy, don't let the facts get in the way of a good story....   :hihi

Report this morning has it that the neighbour has still not been moved.

The 9yo boy, the victim, is scared to come out of his room, whilst the violent neighbour was seen roaming the street freely over the weekend.

Bronwyn Pike, you are directly accountable for this, and you are COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT, like the rest of your government.
Smile alot, say yes, and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Phantom said:
zips said:
Anduril said:
poppa x said:
My award goes to the Victorian Police / Government.
A 9yo boy gets stabbed multiple times by a neighbour.  And the Government / Police response?  "We'll relocate the neighbour".

FFS.  What ever happened to laying criminal charges and locking the SOB up?

Soft ****.

Actually if was the Dept of Human Services who were slow in processing the info wasn't it?
And shouldn't the blame for the perpetrator not being locked up be on the magistrate?
Come on Andy, don't let the facts get in the way of a good story....   :hihi

Report this morning has it that the neighbour has still not been moved.

The 9yo boy, the victim, is scared to come out of his room, whilst the violent neighbour was seen roaming the street freely over the weekend.

Bronwyn Pike, you are directly accountable for this, and you are COMPLETELY INCOMPETENT, like the rest of your government.
Smile alot, say yes, and do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Another four years of misery................

Liverpool

How did that Julia and Kevin thing work out? :)
Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
The Big Day Out concert and its organisers.

More candidates for Liverpool's "Strip them of their citizenship" policy. :police:

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Liverpool said:

More candidates for Liverpool's "Strip them of their citizenship" policy.  :police:

Just change the event's name to the BIG STAY OUT.

Liverpool

Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
TigerForce said:
Liverpool said:

More candidates for Liverpool's "Strip them of their citizenship" policy.  :police:

Just change the event's name to the BIG STAY OUT.

:clap :clap :clap

mk33

Tiger Champion
Jul 24, 2005
Caulfield
Today Tonight

How is this for a poor stunt
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21267905-661,00.html

should stick with weight loss cures and pot shots at Eddie.

Jools

Tiger Champion
Sep 25, 2004
Hoppers Crossing
mk33 said:
Today Tonight

Agree, that was poor but at least they acknowledged it last night. The report on speeding truckies was more what they should be doing.

Michael

Tiger Champion
Nov 30, 2004
Not really Lowlife of the week. More moron of the week

http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/hoon-sang-like-a-canary/2007/02/20/1171733764512.html

Interesting to note the Police trolling car foums

lefty

Another famous lefty!
Sep 20, 2006
mk33 said:
Today Tonight

and later the cannibals eat her, right?

Liverpool

Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
I've got it down to two, for this week:

HIV man blamed for risking lives....here on a 'student visa' from Zambia! ::)

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21266171-2862,00.html

...or the Danish father pimping his own 10 year-old daughter:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21262036-663,00.html

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Yep agree with the Prick spreading HIV knowingly!!

Another quality advertisement for African imports of recent.

lefty

Another famous lefty!
Sep 20, 2006
craig said:
Yep agree with the Prick spreading HIV knowingly!!

Another quality advertisement for African imports of recent.

what's his crime got to do with his racial background?

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
SCOOP said:
The parking inspectro who gave me a fine in Brighton becuase my car had run out of petrol and I pushed it into a no standing zone and left a note on the window explaining that. I was gone for 15 minutes walking to the New St servo. Came back and got a $107 ticket.

LOWLIFE!!!!

Appealed the fine and guees what, the fine still stands.

LOWLIFE, SCUMBAGS.

Liverpool

Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
SCOOP said:
SCOOP said:
The parking inspectro who gave me a fine in Brighton becuase my car had run out of petrol and I pushed it into a no standing zone and left a note on the window explaining that. I was gone for 15 minutes walking to the New St servo. Came back and got a $107 ticket.

LOWLIFE!!!!

LOWLIFE, SCUMBAGS.

Sorry mate....but welcome to Bracksland!

If you painted some nugget on your face, threw a rag on your head, claimed you were an elder for some unheard of tribe....you would have had the fine revoked....and probably got money to buy yourself a new car too! :hihi

lefty

Another famous lefty!
Sep 20, 2006
Liverpool said:
SCOOP said:
SCOOP said:

LOWLIFE!!!!

LOWLIFE, SCUMBAGS.

If you painted some nugget on your face, threw a rag on your head, claimed you were an elder for some unheard of tribe....you would have had the fine revoked....and probably got money to buy yourself a new car too! :hihi

nugget - that would be a reference to a person of another color/racial background, perhaps a migrant?

rag on head - that would be a religious reference i guess.

elder/tribe - perhaps a reference to a Koori group/family

fine revoked/new car - i supppose this is a reference to charity/welfare/govt's throwing away money

I have analysed your interpretation Liverpool, but i don't remember any instance of the Govt rewarding anyone, let alone newly arrrived, rag wearing darkies, with a new car when they parked their old one (probably stolen) in a non-parking zone. i guess it could happen tho, in the brave new world you present us with.

Liverpool

Jan 24, 2005
Melbourne
lefty said:
Liverpool said:
SCOOP said:
SCOOP said:

LOWLIFE!!!!

LOWLIFE, SCUMBAGS.

nugget - that would be a reference to a person of another color/racial background, perhaps a migrant?

rag on head - that would be a religious reference i guess.

elder/tribe - perhaps a reference to a Koori group/family

fine revoked/new car - i supppose this is a reference to charity/welfare/govt's throwing away money

I have analysed your interpretation Liverpool, but i don't remember any instance of the Govt rewarding anyone, let alone newly arrrived, rag wearing darkies, with a new car when they parked their old one (probably stolen) in a non-parking zone. i guess it could happen tho, in the brave new world you present us with.

In Brackistan, anything is possible mate.... :hihi