Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Lynch is growing on me.

Genuine blue chip big man, tough, aggressive and super talented tall.

Has a unique skill set, may well be the best tall power forward in the league

Reactions: 2 users
I can’t remember, does anyone know if Dixon was suspended for dropping the knee into the Hawks players earlier in the year? To paraphrase Mick Dundee ‘That’s not dropping the knee. This is dropping the knee!’

Reactions: 1 users
Relax. Oscar McInerney didnt get suspended for punching Sam Walsh in the bread basket off the ball in the last H&A game. Caught fully on camera. Lynch has nothing to be worried about.

The difference is that Lynch is a big name so the media leverage off it to get clicks. Nothing will come of it.

Opposition supporters will then say that the AFL are favouring us by not suspending him but I dont know about you, but Ive never taken anything opposition supporters say about footy seriously.

Reactions: 3 users
Relax. Oscar McInerney didnt get suspended for punching Sam Walsh in the bread basket off the ball in the last H&A game. Caught fully on camera. Lynch has nothing to be worried about.

The difference is that Lynch is a big name so the media leverage off it to get clicks. Nothing will come of it.

Opposition supporters will then say that the AFL are favouring us by not suspending him but I dont know about you, but Ive never taken anything opposition supporters say about footy seriously.

Leigh Matthews saying Lynch should go up before the Judge to be adjudicated on, making a reference it should be the same process as the Magistrates Court:rolleyes:
Then again Lethal would know how the Magistrates process works after his Neville Bruns incident:bash

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Leigh Matthews saying Lynch should go up before the Judge to be adjudicated on, making a reference as it should be the same process as the Magistrates Court:rolleyes:
Then again Lethal would know how the Magistrates process works after his Neville Bruns incident:bash
Leigh seems to be losing the plot a bit these days.

It was a really dumb act. I expect more from Lynch than that. Needs to show some leadership and just keep taking people out fairly in marking contests by hitting packs hard.

The knee was a weak and gutless thing to do.

It was a really dumb act. I expect more from Lynch than that. Needs to show some leadership and just keep taking people out fairly in marking contests by hitting packs hard.

The knee was a weak and gutless thing to do.
Wasn’t a good look from a former captain & leader.
We can’t afford him doing anything that will see him sitting on the sidelines.

Leigh Matthews saying Lynch should go up before the Judge to be adjudicated on, making a reference it should be the same process as the Magistrates Court:rolleyes:
If what Matthews is advocating for had been applied when he played then he would have been on permanent suspension.
Just more stupid comments from someone who'd be better off keeping his gob shut.

Reactions: 2 users
Yet another comment from the HS.

This time from Mark Robinson

Attachments

• lynch 1.PNG
    lynch 1.PNG
    32.5 KB · Views: 56
Many on here have been sucked into the media circus. If they hadn’t gone on and on and on and on about it, no one would be wasting their time commenting on it.
Instead you’d be basking in the magnificent exhibition of power forward dominance.
Enjoy your futile debate. I’ll be focusing on his brilliance which is why I follow football.

Yet another comment from the HS.

This time from Mark Robinson
His comment about Lynch not being a real threat because he didn’t capitalise on all of his scoring opportunities is amusing; he’s forced himself to come across as ignorant in his understanding of the game just to suit his narrative.

Last edited:
Old school, mean, pack splitter numero uno in the comp.

Physically imposing, shouldve had at least six.

Monster.
I can understand people saying he should pull his head in because he's been so much under the microscope, but he's been no worse, and probably a lot better than some other players such as Mummy, Hawkins & Dixon, yet these guys are often lauded for their hardness or toughness. And there are plenty of other snipers out there that fly under the radar too.

Lynch is the media's poster boy for thuggery stories. It helps selling papers or with click bait.

My view - keep it up big fella. We love ya! :)

Reactions: 6 users