Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

62C28F17-DB19-4EC7-973C-DD377DE24751.jpeg
Just clicked on AFL site in this is the first thing I see, how about a highlight like one of Bolton’s goals

• Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Too many journalists competing to make stories out of nothing. Not even fine worthy that. Didn’t put any weight through the knee at all. Howard didn’t even react one bit. Garbage journalism again

Reactions: 5 users
Too many journalists competing to make stories out of nothing. Not even fine worthy that. Didn’t put any weight through the knee at all. Howard didn’t even react one bit. Garbage journalism again
They did the same thing to Rance. Even McAvaney was on dive alert. Tabloid muckrakers the lot of ‘em.

At least the players are in Queensland and will be largely isolated from it.

Reactions: 1 users
Tom Browne has already Tweeted at least 3 times on the incident. Literally repeating himself.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Just ignore the media like a fair few of us have been doing for months now. Media uproar? Disappears.

Reactions: 2 users
Not a farkin word on Shai incident when the Brissy Ruckman chicken winged him last week ????

Is it true that 3 x minor transgressions during the season = a 1 match suspension?
Might get rubbed out.

Is it true that 3 x minor transgressions during the season = a 1 match suspension?
Might get rubbed out.
Think he is gone this time and with it our hopes for a GF.

The media have him hung drawn and quartered and Hocking will just love that.

This beat up takes the cake. You'd think he Peter Cavened him or something. Utter ballz.

Think that was changed this year or last?
Someone with a better memory can confirm this.

The Tribunal chairman said last time after the Hurley incident.
'We cannot use previous incidents to draw an outcome on this incident, I'm not to sure why you are here"

Reactions: 3 users