Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
This guy is a freak. Just viewed some highlights and just watch the last goal kicked by Reiwoldt, Lynch created the opportunity with 2 tremendous acts, the last one, a desperate lunge, causing the opponent ti muff his kick. This guy is worth every cent. Is as good at ground level as in the air and he's damn good in the air. Talk throughout the week was all about WCs dynamic tall duo, Darling and Kennedy but tell me you wouldn't prefer a Lynch/Reiwoldt combination.

Realistically i would prefer Slater & Jurica

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Just viewed some highlights and just watch the last goal kicked by Reiwoldt, Lynch created the opportunity with 2 tremendous acts, the last one, a desperate lunge, causing the opponent ti muff his kick.

There has been nothing that Lynch has done this year that has impressed me more than that one act. It was outstanding and played a big part in us winning the game.

We all know he can take big marks and kick goals. But I'm not sure we knew he could do that; expect that from Castagna and Rioli but not necessarily Lynch. What a bonus; there is no doubt he is all in.

So glad we've got him.

Reactions: 3 users

happytige

Tiger Superstar
May 1, 2005
Yep I love how he plays angry but never looks angry. He's like the smiling assassin.

I think he often looks a bit angry. Early on, I feared he was not happy with his new club and team mates, but now I understand that he is just angry with his opponent(s) and /or the umpires. Completely justified!

Tommy sang the Tiger song with real gusto yesterday and he now really looks as though he belongs at Richmond.
I suspect that he is even enjoying sharing the limelight with Jack!

We are so lucky to have him at Tigerland.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Lynchmond will be reveling in playing at the G in front of big crowds as a superstar and fan favourite.

He will enjoy a premiership medal even more though :cupgold

Coming from the GCS man its one end of the spectrum to the other.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Yep I love how he plays angry but never looks angry. He's like the smiling assassin.

More like the baby-faced assassin, which is what I call Grimesy sometimes, he doesn't smile much, but yeah. I've been saying it since we first rumoured to be after him, he is aggro by nature.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Lynch frees for/against 32/27, Brown 42/12. If Lynch received the same frees Brown gets he'd be way ahead. A couple of frees missed on Lynch were a joke yesterday.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Lynch second most contested marks this year with 45. Only McNaughton has had more 50. Ironically he had 9 against Tigers, the most by far for any game of his this season.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
I thought he was a bit fumbly today. It was a nice surprise to see he has ~18 possessions.

To be fair I don’t think anyone would be expecting that handball from Barrass 10 meters out of the goal.
It was like Christmas came early