Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Made it even sweeter knowing the filth wanted him and figjam threw him under the bus.

I can't remember what Buckley said that put lynch off.
What was it?
Did Buckley realise they had no chance and then went out and threw away 2 first round picks on a 45 year old, slow, one way runner in beams?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I can't remember what Buckley said that put lynch off.
What was it?
Did Buckley realise they had no chance and then went out and threw away 2 first round picks on a 45 year old, slow, one way runner in beams?
Figgy daydreams and doesn't make sense when he speaks. Just bores anyone to hell.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
lynch is my new favourite full foward he has gone past my all time favourite’s in Jurica & Danny Dere’

Brettstigers

Queen La Camilla
Mar 21, 2005
Sydney
Tom and Jack are leading very well and both fluffed marks they would have taken in different conditions. Ominous. They are looking so good.

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Was limping again last night when running , similar to the start of the year. However played out the game so must be ok.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Another very good game aganst Melbourne.
What a wonderful addition to the list.
Is going to be a gun for the Tigers
Respect the way he has gone about it this season. After starting behind the eight ball he is now showing why RFC worked hard to get him t the Club.
Really looking forward to seeing what he will do in September. Could be the general of the forward line.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Caro said that Daniher is on 900K. Is that over the last 5 years. No way he gets 900k a season. He plays 2 games a year. No wonder Essendon are *smile*.
We got a bargain with Lynch.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Caro said that Daniher is on 900K. Is that over the last 5 years. No way he gets 900k a season. He plays 2 games a year. No wonder Essendon are ****.
We got a bargain with Lynch.

And now Daniher is apparently having chats with Sydney about possibly moving clubs.