Making Their Mark (amazon doco) & One Night in Brisbane (fox/kayo) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Making Their Mark (amazon doco) & One Night in Brisbane (fox/kayo)

ive used to be a critic of dimma, in the dark years, then i became a fan after the flags obviously, but seeing him in this doco has taken him to a whole new level for me.
a truly great great coach, i didnt realize he could inspire and motivate so well. he's an absolute gun of a coach, and bloody hell he loves dropping the f bomb all over the place. its hilarious

Reactions: 3 users
ive used to be a critic of dimma, in the dark years, then i became a fan after the flags obviously, but seeing him in this doco has taken him to a whole new level for me.
a truly great great coach, i didnt realize he could inspire and motivate so well. he's an absolute gun of a coach, and bloody hell he loves dropping the f bomb all over the place. its hilarious
As a tiger fan, its a great time to be alive.

Reactions: 1 users
If the F bomb was blanked out in this doco it would be a silent movie :)

Reactions: 2 users
Is the full One Night in Brisbane posted anywhere? Doesn't seem to be on watchafl.com.au......

Hate that feeling.
One night I picked up this chick and went back to her place. 10 minutes into our fun she reaches into her bedside draw pulls out a packet of chips and starts eating them.
*smile* crumbs all through the bed.
Not the worst thing she could have pulled out of the drawer

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users