Making Their Mark (amazon doco) & One Night in Brisbane (fox/kayo) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Making Their Mark (amazon doco) & One Night in Brisbane (fox/kayo)

Benny on sen,dwayne russel said to benny,tigers won't have any early picks due to winning all the time.
We have 2 first,2 seconds,2thirds.
Someone ring him and break his heart please.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Just starting making their mark but early signs are good, looks like great access to inner sanctum stuff.

Seems like poor old Peggy wasn't interesting enough alone so the original plan to feature her morphed into her, Gale and Hardwick which is a better choice I think.

The reason given was that Peggy did not go to the Gold Coast and was left in Victoria. No dramas there

Reactions: 1 users
Just starting making their mark but early signs are good, looks like great access to inner sanctum stuff.

Seems like poor old Peggy wasn't interesting enough alone so the original plan to feature her morphed into her, Gale and Hardwick which is a better choice I think.
Watched episode 1, great viewing.

Lunch break and then on to episode 2 :)

Reactions: 1 user
I am enjoying watching two former grand final opponents wallowing in misery.

Early days, but after one episode, I think there is too many stories trying to be told (albeit all I really care about is the tigers)

I am enjoying watching two former grand final opponents wallowing in misery.

Early days, but after one episode, I think there is too many stories trying to be told (albeit all I really care about is the tigers)

A agree with Dwayne Russell yesterday when he was speaking to one of the producers saying that the Richmond stuff is so good they should use some of the hours of cut footage and do a Richmond only version

Reactions: 4 users
Had a thought .......If any of us are going to mention specifics.....(for those who are yet to watch) can we preface it with something along the lines of ...

****SPOILER ALERT*****...... :)

A agree with Dwayne Russell yesterday when he was speaking to one of the producers saying that the Richmond stuff is so good they should use some of the hours of cut footage and do a Richmond only version
I'll be surprised if they don't.

Had a thought .......If any of us are going to mention specifics.....(for those who are yet to watch) can we preface it with something along the lines of ...

****SPOILER ALERT*****...... :)
Or even better, use the SPOILER tag to hide it

There is a spoiler Here -> Like This

spoiler.PNG

Simpson reckons the West Chockers had the best defence last year.
King sized ball slapper.
If Collingwood didn't gift him a flag, he would be living with Don Pyke.
P.s where's that flog disappeared too?

Two episodes in... Coniglio is underwhelming as a leader. He has no presence or authority. Yet Leon Cameron is much more commanding than I would have expected from his playing style and what I've seen of him generally.

Eddie Betts is SO likeable.

Adam Simpson seems quite unsophisticated in the way he ralliesd the team but it's probably that the tactical stuff was edited out in favour of the shittalking.

Simpson reckons the West Chockers had the best defence last year.
King sized ball slapper.
If Collingwood didn't gift him a flag, he would be living with Don Pyke.
P.s where's that flog disappeared too?
Pyke is a assistant at swans now baffles me how got another job.

Two episodes in... Coniglio is underwhelming as a leader. He has no presence or authority. Yet Leon Cameron is much more commanding than I would have expected from his playing style and what I've seen of him generally.

Eddie Betts is SO likeable.

Adam Simpson seems quite unsophisticated in the way he ralliesd the team but it's probably that the tactical stuff was edited out in favour of the shittalking.
Not impressed with Cogs or Leon Cameron 3 episodes in, not sure how Cameron is still coach.

How good was Part 7 i had chills watching it

• Love