Matt Coulthard | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matt Coulthard

You mean like Dean Polo winning the Yiooken Award in his debut ?
I have Polo's signed silver taxi pre season jersey that I'd consider selling for a princely sum. I'd agree it's value has depreciated somewhat since that first game.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I have Polo's signed silver taxi pre season jersey that I'd consider selling for a princely sum. I'd agree it's value has depreciated somewhat since that first game.
@wayne (the account Dean Polo's mum uses) might be interested in it

• Haha
Isn't footy great! One minute you're frustrated and got the *smile*, next minute you're rejoicing in a livewire debut by an exciting young player who sparks a 1 pt win at the death! What life is all about!

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
So happy for this kid. He's shown great signs in the VFL and had some great impactful moments in the last quarter to really influence the game. May this be the beginning of something special.

Reactions: 4 users
So happy for this kid. He's shown great signs in the VFL and had some great impactful moments in the last quarter to really influence the game. May this be the beginning of something special.
I loved the way he called Tommy Lynch when he was told he was playing.
Stayed with him when he came over
Great leadership from the big fella

Reactions: 7 users
Coulthard was electric disposal spot on
Great pick kid has xfactor born to play must play every AFL game

Maximum kicking distance on early views looks about 40m, anything beyond expect him to try and pass off.
The first training session I saw he already ran better leading patterns than most of our other smalls, if nothing else that should open up a bit of space for others to drop into.
Aerobically good and leads high and doubles back so in time can see him featuring as an important cog in chains of play.
At present low numbers in VFL so not expecting anything more than a glimpse of AFL traits for his debut.

WHAT A GLIMPSE! ;) :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users