Matt Coulthard | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matt Coulthard

I'm pretty happy with this pick to be honest his highlights showed he has the game that we are sorely lacking.

Hopefully he settles in well and the boys get around him.

As I said previous stick him in the #11 next to Moju they can bond and with a bit of luck spend many years next to each other in the locker room whilst, playing an important role as a duo up forward for the RFC,.

Reactions: 5 users
22 year old n 69 kegs. This kids not a tooth pick, he's a farking splinter. He'd want to be a mighty quick player, get ball, get rid of ball n *smile* off out the way in a seriously big hurry. He's not big enough to plough a furrow with at AFL level, barely enough of him to create a divot when some defender comes to bury him.

Now that I've got all that off my chest, it's welcome to Tiger land young fella, may you surprise this cynical n grumpy old fart and become a star player for us.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Might be better than Cyril.
Except he’s a lot lighter in weight.
Not as tall
Not as fast
Not as high a mark
Got a few tricks
Got some stamina
Apart from that …..
Just needs to bring effort and energy for starters as the RFC is sorely lacking in both.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm pretty happy with this pick to be honest his highlights showed he has the game that we are sorely lacking.

Hopefully he settles in well and the boys get around him.

As I said previous stick him in the #11 next to Moju they can bond and with a bit of luck spend many years next to each other in the locker room whilst, playing an important role as a duo up forward for the RFC,.

This is awesome!!! The boys got around him.

• Love
So far this year:

3 games (9 in career)
4 goals (all in one game)
26 disposals (8.7 avg per game)
69% disp efficiency
2.7 marks
1.7 tackles

I hope to God those stats are an understatement of his impact.
First season at glenelg , looks like a huge talent

Needed to play one more game in the State League to qualify for the mid season draft ( need minimum 3 in total)
Played it on the weekend and kicked 4 goals.
Fortuitous

Reactions: 1 users
Hints of a young Shedda? Looks very neat and composed. Highlight reels of very select sample sizes can be misleading but here’s hoping.

Reactions: 1 user
I think there were a few critics when a little back pocket called Baker was drafted.
I think I might have been one myself. Shows how much I know…about back pockets
Pretty sure Baker was drafted as a forward.

Reactions: 1 user
Geez if his weight is right at 69kg, will need to have some tricks up his sleeve. For comparison, Bolton at similar height is listed as 77kg. Can't really expect a high strike rate at the mid-season draft but I'm hoping.

Geez if his weight is right at 69kg, will need to have some tricks up his sleeve. For comparison, Bolton at similar height is listed as 77kg. Can't really expect a high strike rate at the mid-season draft but I'm hoping.
He'll be 71 Kg if they stop in at every KFC on the way over by car (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users