Matt Coulthard | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matt Coulthard

Needed to play one more game in the State League to qualify for the mid season draft ( need minimum 3 in total)
Played it on the weekend and kicked 4 goals.
Fortuitous
Why has he played so few games? In the twos?

Reactions: 1 user
And at least his highlights package looked good. For Bradtke they put a video showing areas he needed to work on.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Can he work out where the ball will drop off a pack in our forward line? If so, it is an enlightened pick because we constantly seem to be nowhere near the ball when it drops off a pack.

I would have liked to see a tall forward, possibly no-one in the mid season draft worth picking, but we need small forwards so meets a need and isn't a half back flanker (yet!).

Good luck to him, hope he's a star.

DS

Reactions: 6 users
He just turned up to punt rd.
Body size of a F1 driver then a AFL footballer.
but that's OK.
200.gif

Reactions: 1 users
That’s some highlights real. Looks super quick too which is definitely a need in the front half.

Surprised he was still available at our pick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
the smokey still exists.

no data, no scholarship, no champs.

it makes footy exciting and unpredictable.

The Furphy Ad alludes to a bygone era when smokeys existed; clearly the focus group wanted smokeys.

Matty C is a smokey.

Reactions: 5 users
Of all the types I thought we should add last night a small forward was rock bottom so I’m not thrilled.

Hope he is worth it.

Of all the types I thought we should add last night a small forward was rock bottom so I’m not thrilled.

Hope he is worth it.

ive got my $1 worth already (100,000 members, Matty C on $100k for a year, which these days is a bricky labourers wage)

I want 8 of these kids and 4 of them turned over every second year

Mate of mine who goes to every Glenelg game rang last night and said we’ve got a beauty.Goal sense and reading of the play through the roof he reckons.

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Mate of mine who goes to every Glenelg game rang last night and said we’ve got a beauty.Goal sense and reading of the play through the roof he reckons.

*smile* yeah.

a footballer. what a novel approach

if we can't debut him in a GF,

lets debut him the day after he walks into Punt Rd.