Matt Coulthard | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matt Coulthard

Can he work out where the ball will drop off a pack in our forward line? If so, it is an enlightened pick because we constantly seem to be nowhere near the ball when it drops off a pack.

DS

What is this mythical ball dropping off a pack you talk about?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Never forget the story
He was eating burgers on Bridge Rd after been told he needed to cut kg's
My favourite thing after we drafted him was his NTFL player profile having almost no other personal information other than "Favourite food - Pizza"

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Was impressed with his 2nd goal from the four he got last week, snapped it with his left peg, most players would've dribbled it with their right.

My favourite thing after we drafted him was his NTFL player profile having almost no other personal information other than "Favourite food - Pizza"
Remember the old 70s ones in the footy record? Favourite Mag, formguide, Favourite food, roast, Favourite drink, beer, Favourite sportsman, Mohammed Ali, Favourite book, I am the greatest Mohammed Ali, Car, Ford/ Holden

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Remember the old 70s ones in the footy record? Favourite Mag, formguide, Favourite food, roast, Favourite drink, beer, Favourite sportsman, Mohammed Ali, Favourite book, I am the greatest Mohammed Ali, Car, Ford/ Holden
Still remember the Disco one...favorite song...Echo Beach (Martha and the Muffins)

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
So far this year:

3 games (9 in career)
4 goals (all in one game)
26 disposals (8.7 avg per game)
69% disp efficiency
2.7 marks
1.7 tackles

I hope to God those stats are an understatement of his impact.

He's been improving with every game.

I mean, with so little exposed form, who knows. But….

Those one-touch gathers at speed! I have a feeling chaos footy will suit him.

Reactions: 1 user
looks neat and fast, like Butler

Reactions: 2 users