Matt Coulthard | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matt Coulthard

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
He's been improving with every game.
I get that. At 22, I'm guessing he's a late start or at least hasn't had much formal structure to develop him until now. I hope there's capacity to develop at AFL level.

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
Were we hiding him? Wasn’t eligible until last weekend with his third SANFL game. We can’t have just grabbed him just off that game? Either we hid him or our process is completely *smile*!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Were we hiding him? Wasn’t eligible until last weekend with his third SANFL game. We can’t have just grabbed him just off that game? Either we hid him or our process is completely *smile*!
Francis Jackson hiding behind trees again?

Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

Matt Clarke said they knew about him last year playing local footy, and had someone watching him through his 3 reserve games this year and then his 3 SANFL games, so sounds like we've been into him for a while.

Reactions: 11 users

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
Was great to see a player rove a marking contest. Could he be our new...er KB?

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Lucky Fella.

Getting picked up by the best club for Aboriginal youngsters both men's and women's to be a part of in my biased opinion of course.

Reactions: 5 users

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
A friend of my sister has the same surname, pronounced "cool-thard". The commentators still say shy-bolton after 7 years so this chap will need to be very patient.

Reactions: 1 users