Matthew Parker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Parker

he will be put through the Richmond Man catchup program
so wonder if that will calm the OTT celebrations ?
and
raise his potential ceiling ??

Reactions: 1 users
and

id like to see him OTT celebrate on average twice weekly

dunno anything about him but if he gets the clubs and Marlions seal of approval he gets mine.
he looks pretty tough, that's good.

Any goss on whether Parker was our primary target or we intended to take Sam Durham?

Played well on Saturday. 26 and 4 snags.

Walking distance to the ground.

Lock him in for a debut Saturday night :rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2

Reactions: 3 users
Any goss on whether Parker was our primary target or we intended to take Sam Durham?
I'd imagine given there was noise about Durham and Freeman, but nothing about Parker, we had some very good manipulation of leaks in our favour.

I'd imagine given there was noise about Durham and Freeman, but nothing about Parker, we had some very good manipulation of leaks in our favour.

That would be my thoughts as well. We know how Dildo likes to take our targets so just leaked a few names knowing he'd jump and we'd get Parker

My Saints mates liked him when he played for them. They think he's exactly what they're missing now & are not really sure why he fell out of favour.

Parker was just interviewed on Dwaynes' World, will post when podcast is up.

Spoke a lot about doing the hard yards away from club after being delisted from St Kilda, letting his footy doing the talking and looking forward to working hard at the Tige's.

I reckon we might be on a winner.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Parker would provide ballistic running, pressure and tackling, our small forwards have dropped off in this dept, only need to go back to 2017 when they were relentless in their chasing and tackling.

Reactions: 1 user
That would be my thoughts as well. We know how Dildo likes to take our targets so just leaked a few names knowing he'd jump and we'd get Parker
Yep.

Essendon so want to be us that they have taken our coaches, replicating our game plan and are targeting similar player types. No doubt they would have taken Parker if our interest was made public.

Parker was just interviewed on Dwaynes' World, will post when podcast is up.

Spoke a lot about doing the hard yards away from club after being delisted from St Kilda, letting his footy doing the talking and looking forward to working hard at the Tige's.

I reckon we might be on a winner.

I like the cut of his jib

Does anyone know what position Parker played in his matches this year?

If he played as a forward the stats are good.

and
If his celebrations are natural and not put on just annoy his opponents, why would you try to curb that? I dare say his exuberant celebrations flows through to his tackling and crashing bodies.

Reactions: 3 users