Matthew Parker | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Parker

backpocketplumber

Tiger Rookie
May 19, 2014
Look forward to seeing him in our jumper. Our forward line will be real exciting with various combinations of Rioli’s, Bolton, Stack and Parker. Can’t wait for this to unfold!

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
I was thinking the same today.
We must be at the top of the pile by a mile.
9 Richmond
7 Fremantle, Gold Coast, West Coast
6 Brisbane, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide
5 Adelaide, Carlton, Essendon, Hawthorn, Melbourne
4 St.Kilda
3 Geelong
2 GWS, Sydney
1 Collingwood, Western Bulldogs

Reactions: 5 users

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
A risky choice but no real loss if he fails. Small budget cost and if he finds his groove he could be a weapon for us. We totally need marking options up forward and he provides that. Kicks goals, and lays tackles that stick. Can play a defensive role. Why wouldn't we take a risk on him. I am personally sick off the turnovers across our forward 50 from our smalls that rarely win a contested Mark.

Reactions: 6 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
9 Richmond
7 Fremantle, Gold Coast, West Coast
6 Brisbane, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide
5 Adelaide, Carlton, Essendon, Hawthorn, Melbourne
4 St.Kilda
3 Geelong
2 GWS, Sydney
1 Collingwood, Western Bulldogs

We have as many indigenous players as Geelong, GWS, Sydney, the pies and doggies combined.

Pretty amazing table LTRTR

Reactions: 1 user

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
I think he will fit in to our fwd line easily. He is like George but can mark, kick straight, use the ball well.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users