Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Memorabilia 2019, Premiership Beer 2019 search (and 2020 updated)

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Went to the superstore on Friday, sounds like quite a lot coming in later in November and early December - I was looking for a new waterbottle for cycling (a couple actually, my work waterbottle has become out of date as it is a 2017 premiership version). Also want a keyring. I suppose they want to get the pricey stuff like signed jumpers and posters out quick to get the funds in. Managed to get a nice coffee mug for work though.

DS

Was there Thurs myself and spent another shitload on merch
Also asked about the replica Premiership cups - also to match the 2017 one at home
But apparently they won’t be available this time coz the supplier ain’t supplying.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Also asked about the replica Premiership cups - also to match the 2017 one at home
But apparently they won’t be available this time coz the supplier ain’t supplying.
Seems a bit strange. ... reckon they would have sold truckloads. ... maybe we broke the mould.

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Does anyone else get the impression that the club just doesn't seem to see the value in the Superstore anymore?

Limited range of stuff on the website at high prices, it almost seems like the club would like us to buy our stuff elsewhere. I find it frustrating that when you go in there you find a bigger range of stuff than is on the web. Surely in the age of modern computers updating the website and having good quality inventory control is not that hard to achieve?

I live interstate and would much prefer to buy my merchandise at the Superstore, but it seems to be getting harder and harder to do.

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Does anyone else get the impression that the club just doesn't seem to see the value in the Superstore anymore?

Limited range of stuff on the website at high prices, it almost seems like the club would like us to buy our stuff elsewhere. I find it frustrating that when you go in there you find a bigger range of stuff than is on the web. Surely in the age of modern computers updating the website and having good quality inventory control is not that hard to achieve?

I live interstate and would much prefer to buy my merchandise at the Superstore, but it seems to be getting harder and harder to do.

Absolutely agree with this 100%.
I live overseas and my efforts to buy stuff from the RFC have lead me to give up.
The range at the AFL store and elsewhere is more extensive but includes everything they have at the RFC which tells me they probably have it but just don't put it online.
It is more expensive at the RFC but I'd still rather buy it there to support the club.
And the technicalities of their website and the ability to have the stuff shipped overseas always falls short. They claim to be able to do it but there are always problems (but that applies to the AFL store too).
In the end I just gave up and have sent family in Australia a list of what I want and they will buy it wherever is most convenient for them, which may or may not be the RFC.

RoryBaby

Tiger Rookie
May 29, 2008

You might try the AFL Store as they seem to have them.

bamyes

Tiger Cub
Mar 25, 2009
Select Australia Footy Cards 2019 AFL premiership boxed set
Pre-orders will start 1st November and shipping to commence later in the month when they become available.

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
Select Australia Footy Cards 2019 AFL premiership boxed set
Pre-orders will start 1st November and shipping to commence later in the month when they become available.
Awesome. Thanks for that

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
i received a text this morning saying I have received a delivery at work from the Herald Sun. I was excited to see the stuff i bought only to realise they had only posted the stubbie holder. send everything at once FFS. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the tip and I will look around elsewhere
But truth is I’m a tightarse and my 2017 one was smaller and cost maybe $40 or so

Yeah I was criticised on here for claiming we are being extorted with premiership memorabilia, but the 2017 mini replica cup was only $40 2 years ago. This time they have brought out a larger size one for $230. I want the exact same size replica cup to match the 2017 version.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
i received a text this morning saying I have received a delivery at work from the Herald Sun. I was excited to see the stuff i bought only to realise they had only posted the stubbie holder. send everything at once FFS. :rolleyes:

Yeah I was criticised on here for claiming we are being extorted with premiership memorabilia, but the 2017 mini replica cup was only $40 2 years ago. This time they have brought out a larger size one for $230. I want the exact same size replica cup to match the 2017 version.

Yep.
They sent me the 1 poster monday
Tuesday I got the other poster
Still waiting on the coffee mug.

Bloody dying for a coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008

Yep - that will be the exact one I wanted again - for the same reason.
But the young bloke in the Superstore had a story about them not being available this year.

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Is anyone else working through their premiership slab and dedicating each beer to the corresponding player number?

Just finished Tom Lynch, and made an executive decision to dedicate the next one to Towner. What a legend.

Kane Lambert beer is going to be understated, hardworking and team oriented. No fuss, just results.

Man, I'm no chance of making it to Marlion!

Reactions: 1 user