Mighty Tigers vs Petraccabourne Friday 26th March | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mighty Tigers vs Petraccabourne Friday 26th March

Thought 22 played well, no idea who he is
Yes nice left foot but very outside. Maurice Jnr showed some exciting glimpses. Naishy, CCJ, Eggy solid. Marlion a class above. Josh Green is a big boy. An old style ruck rover.

his name is Matthew *smile*. he took the day off from his year 11 studies .to present a live stream event ..................at this stage he has qualified as 'the Australian leading newspaper reporter '.. I am expecting big thing from young *smile* this year ..... maybe the host of the couch?

He could do a show with David King. Can be called the King *smile* show.

They can have special guests they can call King *smile* of the week. I think Kane Cornes is on every week.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
his name is Matthew *smile*. he took the day off from his year 11 studies .to present a live stream event ..................at this stage he has qualified as 'the Australian leading newspaper reporter '.. I am expecting big thing from young *smile* this year ..... maybe the host of the couch?
If that doesn’t work out for him, chuck a straw boater on his head and he could cover for Humphrey Bear

Thought Martyn was quite impressive in the first game. Lot's to like.

Reactions: 4 users
Great signs from Dow.
Agreed. Dow, as I commented on his junior highlights, reminds me of Sheds: speed of football brain; sharp movement; quick hands and very creative. An instinctive, gifted, natural player.
Enjoyed this B game overall because it demonstrated our good depth still. CCJ strong, Biggy may be better than I expected. Surprised by how beanstalk Sampson looked - he makes McBean look powerful - doubt he will make it unless he really develops from a serious gym program; as such wonder about his selection.

The great news from this game is that MRJ looked really promising - what a surprise with those genes! Quite aggressive for his size and age; but he's got that stocky build of his father. Strong on tackling, quick footy brain and instincts; sharp skills and goal-sense. Just a kid atm too.

Mansell looked OK but I hope we haven't gone too early on him. Liked what I saw of Josh Green because he has that bigger body we are looking for in the mids and is fierce in the contest. Can take a mark and kick a goal too. Surely we must be looking seriously at him.

Egg is the other mystery. He is an elite boot; a very valuable asset to bring the ball from defence avoiding turnovers. Sure, gets into trouble at times trying to do too much but that can be worked on. With letting Markov go and Bachar on his last legs (literally), I think it's just silly to not find a list spot for him. They must rate Ralphsmith higher although I think he will be a future winger myself.

But that blond leftie who played in defence looked really good too - superb kick too - whoever he is. Saw those signs of improvement from Miller too.

Galluci - no IMHO.

Reactions: 3 users
Cathwaite not a forward not a defender.
What's he still doing on the list??

Reactions: 1 user
On what I saw today, Egg was ok, but would pick Green ahead of him. I thought Green was very good, a nice size too.
I'm very excited by MoJo, he's got it, just like a kelpie has it, it's just instinct.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Ross, Martyn & Dow all looked good. RCD will be disappointed he didn't get an opportunity today to show his wares after his head knock last week.
RCD is like big foot. Alot's been said about him but has anyone ever seen him?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users