MLB 2023 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MLB 2023

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Some good bars around Wrigley. Cubby Bear, Bernie’s etc. My favourite is Murphy’s Bleachers bar.

Reactions: 1 user

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Those pesky Red Sox are above .500. Even beat the tough Brewers on the road. Surprising. Their pitching is no good ! But I’ll take it.

What about the Pirates ! Few other lowly teams going ok as well. Rays dominating though.

And I told you chumpers that the new rules would be fantastic….and they are !

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Looks like the Mariners season is just about done. Rangers should get the Div winner 2nd seed.

The Drof Sox fail again 2 seasons in a row. Are the Braves hot favourites again for the WS title?

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Looks like the Mariners season is just about done. Rangers should get the Div winner 2nd seed.

The Drof Sox fail again 2 seasons in a row. Are the Braves hot favourites again for the WS title?
Thankfully we’ve sacked Chaim Bloom.

Hard to see the Braves being stopped.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Well the post season teams are finalised. Be surprised if it weren’t a Brave v Astros WS but you never know.

Bit flat today. Sudden passing of Red Sox star Tim Wakefield. Mainstay pitcher in the 2004 and 2007 WS winning teams. Great player ….great person. Just 57.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Well the post season teams are finalised. Be surprised if it weren’t a Brave v Astros WS but you never know.

Bit flat today. Sudden passing of Red Sox star Tim Wakefield. Mainstay pitcher in the 2004 and 2007 WS winning teams. Great player ….great person. Just 57.
I noticed it on the ESPN fineprint during today's NFL games.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
I noticed it on the ESPN fineprint during today's NFL games.
Dunno if this is right or not, but apparently he went into Alex Cora’s office at Fenway Park on September 14, said hello, said he was off for some treatment somewhere. Cora said good luck, said that he looked normal etc. 3 weeks later he’s dead. Brain cancer.

Even worse, his wife is battling cancer. 2 young kids.

Just terrible.

Last edited:
  • Sad

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Dunno if this is right or not, but apparently he went into Alex Cora’s office at Fenway Park on September 14, said hello, said he was off for some treatment somewhere. Cora said good luck, said that he looked normal etc. 3 weeks later he’s dead. Brain cancer.

Even worse, his wife is battling cancer. 3 young kids.

Just terrible.
'Treatment' hmm....don't wanna bring up the 'treatment' my father got and didn't last long. Sometimes you don't even know you have brain cancer....if any cancer, but once the doctors touch you, it triggers the end of you really fast. Sad that his wife has this bloody cancer too. Feel for the kids.

• Sad

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Diamondbacks stun.

ALCS and NLCS an ‘on the road winning’ bonanza. Bizarre.

Would never have had the Diamondbacks in the WS at the start of the year, or even the start of the play offs for that matter. Don’t think they will, but would like to see them beat Texas.

Everything Texas sucks.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Well the Texas Rangers are 2023 World Series Champions. Booooooo. Don’t like anything from Texas. Maybe Austin and bbq ribs but that’s about it.

Underwhelming World Series after great division and conference series’.

Will be a massive Hot Stove season now. Ohtani and possibly Soto on the market.