MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

At this point the AFL should go back to the old style tribunal system. There may have been some inconsistencies but the results were better than what we're getting now.
Neil Busse was the most consistent and probably the best.

Reactions: 5 users
Told my wife, guarantee Port will get the nod on concussions and injured players on the field and Tigga will cop a fine for a great tackle… think that is a fine every week for RFC… something officially stinks

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Told my wife, guarantee Port will get the nod on concussions and injured players on the field and Tigga will cop a fine for a great tackle… think that is a fine every week for RFC… something officially stinks
Every week bar one I think (last game). Absolute joke of a league.

Thanks TF but I can only see a still shot, no action :oops:
It’s Vlaustin tackling Marshall and rolling him onto the ground, no free kick, no remonstration, nothing from the commentators. Joke.

It’s Vlaustin tackling Marshall and rolling him onto the ground, no free kick, no remonstration, nothing from the commentators. Joke.

It seems like we cop that cr@p every match. It *smiling* stinks.

Christian is a total rectum.

Reactions: 1 users
It seems like we cop that cr@p every match. It *smiling* stinks.

Christian is a total rectum.

And they wonder why the crowds are disappearing!!!!!!
AFL have a fair dinkum Look at yourselves you brainless muppets.

Reactions: 2 users