MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
It’s Vlaustin tackling Marshall and rolling him onto the ground, no free kick, no remonstration, nothing from the commentators. Joke.
Marshall just lifted his head straight after. Nothing in it. Just another Tattslotto hope from the pricks.

Reactions: 1 user

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
Look at the match replay and go to the 2nd quarter when there was 7:59 left in the quarter (~ 47:00 minutes gone in the game)

Cheers TF, well I'm stuffed if that's a "dangerous tackle" All AFL players need to be wrapped in bubble wrap.

Reactions: 3 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
Challenge it.
It's a joke.
The game is rooted if we continue to accept this.
When is that tall Gilligan pissing off??
Can the new bloke come in and clear the decks??

Reactions: 1 users

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Vlastuin doing the Tigers weekly contribution to the AFL coffers for a nothing tackle. Surprised Baker didn't get cited for causing the collision between the two Port players such is the AFL's need to 'punish' the Tiger

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Vlastuin doing the Tigers weekly contribution to the AFL coffers for a nothing tackle. Surprised Baker didn't get cited for causing the collision between the two Port players such is the AFL's need to 'punish' the Tiger
Needs to be raised. Money going to the fat pockets.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Congratulations to Tom Lynch MRP has drawn number 19 this week and given big Tom a $1000 fine for wrestling

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users