MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

1 week a bad result for Tigers, Danger playing injured at moment so a weeks rest will have him primed for us.

Dusty will win Brownlow on merit with most votes anyway.

1. Dusty hasn't won the Brownlow YET. He might slip up too, might get injured. Who knows there might still be a Bradbury in the frame!
2. Cries of changing the Brownlow criteria are as ancient as fish sh!t and frankly tiresome. You can argue til you are blue in the face but it won't happen. Never has, never will.

blx said:
1. Dusty hasn't won the Brownlow YET. He might slip up too, might get injured. Who knows there might still be a Bradbury in the frame!
2. Cries of changing the Brownlow criteria are as ancient as fish sh!t and frankly tiresome. You can argue til you are blue in the face but it won't happen. Never has, never will.
Slip up could cost, but Dusty could take 4 weeks off now and no one would get close now that Danger out.

taztiger4 said:
watch selwood the lesser go to Dusty & try his normal dirtbag tactics

And if anything does happen, there will be no "who shot Bambi's Mum" indignation on Dusty's behalf.

TOT70 said:
And if anything does happen, there will be no "who shot Bambi's Mum" indignation on Dusty's behalf.

Not just Geelong, I reckon. Clubs will see this as an easy way to get into his head and try to curb his influence.

The RFC must raise it with the umpiring department asap. Should make a point of it in the media too. Umpires need to be crystal clear on their responsibility to pay frees early to stop players deliberately trying to provoke a response.

Good result I think. As we seen with Houli, you can't knock someone out and not be suspended. Not saying the rule is right or not, but is right against current rules.

As for the Cats fans saying Dangerflog has been robbed of his Brownlow - what flogs they are. Even drunkard Robbo thinks so. News is that he may not have won it anyway. I reckon there are a few others that would be close to winning it like Mitchell and maybe Oliver. Who says he has been robbed? You have to have it in order to be robbed and I reckon our Dusty would be leading at this point in time anyway.

I think Dusty will win the Brownlow on his merits. Just Like Cotchin did ;D.

FWIW, I think Danger was very stiff. Textbook perfect tackle IMO.

If you want to protect against concussion, put a hoop at each end, bibs on all the players, trim their nails and toss them a round ball.

Tigers of Old said:
Could be a good week for Soldo (who's not in Brownlow contention) to see how many lives a Cat has. :bash

Towner would be your man I reckon.

easy said:

If you want to protect against concussion, put a hoop at each end, bibs on all the players, trim their nails and toss them a round ball.

This

caesar said:
1 week a bad result for Tigers, Danger playing injured at moment so a weeks rest will have him primed for us.

Dusty will win Brownlow on merit with most votes anyway.

All the more sweeter when we beat Geel, they have no excuses and go down to 4th on the ladder then too. :)

If RFC is to win the flag, they need to be ruthless and beat the teams around them. Perfect opportunity to put them all on notice. Starting this week with the rampant Hawks.
media will cont to make excuses for teams we beat. Who cares. Go Tiges

at last the bandwagon is full and leaving the station

here we go, boys

Townsend is a must this weekend and the next!!! primed for the finals

just keeping him quite all year in the seconds then let him out of the cage for Sept!!!

he is what we need .....at this stage of the year

at last!!!!!

get around him lads!!!

Jacob Townsend

25 disposals, 15 contested possessions, seven marks, nine clearances, eight tackles.

He’s in really good form performing consistently each week, the biggest highlight for him was his number of tackles and clearances

say no more

bowden4president said:
I am truly shocked the AFL didn't orchestrate a different outcome :eek:

Perhaps they wanted Danger out for Sydney match, to help the COLA club?????????? Cos Buddy was cleared of his coat hanger against hodge ( of course).

With AFL ya never know what they are up to.

easy said:

Going on his past efforts Townsend is more likely to be suspended for knocking himself out.