Mykelti Lefau | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mykelti Lefau

I’d like to see him play as a key forward this week with the sole goal of contesting and bringing the ball to ground.

Reactions: 1 users
Something there to work with , will certainly get the opportunity to play his own game with Lynch out , jury is out for me , however we should get a great look at what he can offer going forward

Reactions: 5 users
100% this. Too much ball watching when the ball is in his area, needs to apply much much more pressure, and compete a lot harder
He's 2 games in on an NRL background. Give him some time.

He won't be too worry about getting in the way of Lynch or Balta this week, I'm hoping Dusty plays deep FF and Lefau is given freedom to lead out with his immense pace. Could full the gap of Lynch/Balta out nicely.

I’d like to see him play as a key forward this week with the sole goal of contesting and bringing the ball to ground.
Yep, agree.

I thought he brought the ball to ground pretty well against the Swans, is only going to get better.
I reckon with the narrower ground we will see him really exert himself physically. I can't wait to see him fold a few players in half with some brutal tackles.

Looked very nervous and scared to make mistakes apart from the 3 touches
Im sure with more games and experience as well as familiarity of the new team mates he will become alot more confident and effective foward, Worth persevering with and the upside is massive

Reactions: 2 users
Is Ben Rutten still coaching at the club?
Hope he is a key mentor for Kelts.
He's a strong solid boy, if he can improve his bodywork and positioning then there'll be big improvement

just not ready unfortunately. I feel for him as it’s not his fault. Guessing we have no other tallish forward. Lost count of the amount of ball that went near him and he had zero influence.

Reactions: 1 user
He was lost out there today
For someone that has a huge leap is very quick very athletic he was poor today

Terrible last quarter. Didn’t want to get his knees dirty. Didn’t commit to three marks.

The big fella couldn’t create a contest in marking duels , not even putting a body on his opponent , just looks like he lacks footy nous required to be a key forward. Had a crack though as a positive

Big Squib. Looks like Tarzan played like Jane. Felt sorry for the rest of our side. He let them down. No hiding.

He was lost out there today
For someone that has a huge leap is very quick very athletic he was poor today
So disappointing but reckon that’s his ceiling - it’s not like he’s 19 and learning the game. To be a forward, you have to read the game, get to contests and compete.

He can only compete if he’s given the ball - can’t create space to find the ball.