Mykelti Lefau | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mykelti Lefau

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
Already well ahead of Kosi. Not that that's hard. Building nicely, will be better for the run and looks a good prospect as a third tall when the big guns get back

Reactions: 1 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Great game.

Good leads, strong hands and nice kicking.

He'll be a handy foil for Balta

Reactions: 7 users

JoeGee

Tiger Cub
Oct 17, 2023
Last weeks comments "Lefau is *smile*, drop him, delist him, match selectors don't know *smile*"

This week's comments "star light star bright Lefau the only star that shines tonight"

Literally a 4? Game player. Give a kid a fkn run and appreciate this takes time.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Last weeks comments "Lefau is *smile*, drop him, delist him, match selectors don't know *smile*"

This week's comments "star light star bright Lefau the only star that shines tonight"

Literally a 4? Game player. Give a kid a fkn run and appreciate this takes time.
Welcome to PRE.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004

I bagged him last week and it was warranted. I’ll sure the coaches would have spoken to him. Attacked the ball today. Good on him and hope this is what we see moving forward.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Growing in confidence.

Breaking tackles, kicking goals.

Pity he isn't 20 years old.

Reactions: 3 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
West Coast underestimated his marking ability & didn’t show him enough respect.
Good pace, strength & leap. Best dont argues of the day too.
I’m still not quite sure how he fits in if all are available but he did well today & was the highlight no doubt. Well done lad.

Reactions: 4 users

clown

Tiger Superstar
Mar 16, 2004
Showed a bit today should have had another 2 or three. Immeasurabley better than the other bloke

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
He is effectively playing the third tall role and he is getting better every week.

Bauer (injured) Cumbo (papers stamped) are not getting games anytime soon.

eddazol

Tiger Superstar
Sep 22, 2014

A weeks a long time in football.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
He looked a little more self assured today. Jumped well at the ball. Kicked fairly well. I think he’s undersized but competed and is getting some confidence.
Keep playing him, he won’t be a JR but he may prove to be a handy option up forward. Not that we’ve much choice atm

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
I’m still not quite sure how he fits in if all are available but he did well today & was the highlight no doubt. Well done lad.
Ultimately can play as the third tall. Next to Lynch and learn to seperate on the lead. He looks best when presenting to the ball carrier - keep doing it.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

They played Barass on him, not sure thats underestimating him.

I thought he was excellent today. As we've said with others, you mark young players like this over a number of games. He's building nicely IMO.

Tony Braxton-Hicks

There are no stupid ideas, just stupid people
Aug 10, 2004
The Playboy Mansion
If all are available? With Meehan in charge?

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Mobile mid size, he'll keep the Cummerbund out of the side the way he's stepped his game up over the three weeks he's played.

Reactions: 1 user

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
They played Barass on him, not sure thats underestimating him.

I thought he was excellent today. As we've said with others, you mark young players like this over a number of games. He's building nicely IMO.
No reason why he can’t play as 3rd tall He sure can mark is a very good kick tackles well and is prepared to take the game on