Mykelti Lefau | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mykelti Lefau

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Well done Lefau, to be honest we went after you with the kicking boots on last week and you deserved it from your poor contested efforts last week. However, you have learnt from your mistakes and your efforts were excellent today. đź‘Ś Well done đź‘Ź

You stuck it up us and good on you. Perhaps you can have a chat with you mate Sonsie about how to respond...
What a load of self agrandising s``t.

Reactions: 2 users

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
12 disposals, 8 marks, 5 tackles & 3 goals in a side which had 21 less I50s than the opposition.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
You have to be happy with this bloke.
Simple skills in hard competitive running and kicking, and tackling ✅with marking 🎉. When Balta and Lynch get back we have a forward line again.
Allowing our recruiters to focus on best tall defender and best midfielders.

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
You have to be happy with this bloke.
Simple skills in hard competitive running and kicking, and tackling ✅with marking 🎉. When Balta and Lynch get back we have a forward line again.
Allowing our recruiters to focus on best tall defender and best midfielders.

And another tall forward, Lynch is coming to the end. His replacement needs to be on the list in this draft. (or traded in) but I don't know who that could be.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The two don't argues that he dished out indicates that he's feeling more comfortable at the level, onwards and upwards from here.

Reactions: 5 users

OldTiger1967

Tiger Rookie
Jun 3, 2017
I like Kelti. He has that something that makes me sit up when he's near the play. Good hands, good kick, fights for the ball, no nonsense fend off's and above all when he tackles an opponent, they stay tackled.

Looking forward to seeing him develop into a star.......

Reactions: 4 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Outstanding performance.

Coming up for his fifth game.
We are all going to love this bloke. Nothing but speed plus focus on the team objective, and guts and determination. Hopefully we will have Lynch and Dust this year and next, and both (Lefau and Balta) will grow their similar abilities together in our forward line.

Love to have another tall forward to join them? Don’t think Gibcus is clearly one or the other yet. While Miller seems to be settling and producing significant improvement in defence.
Tall forwards apparently in short supply so this draft maybe go for a defender, plus two or three inside mids all with a focus on handling, disposal and speed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
His speed on the lead and accurate kicking was Jason Dunstall like.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
We are all going to love this bloke. Nothing but speed plus focus on the team objective, and guts and determination. Hopefully we will have Lynch and Dust this year and next, and both (Lefau and Balta) will grow their similar abilities together in our forward line.

Love to have another tall forward to join them? Don’t think Gibcus is clearly one or the other yet. While Miller seems to be settling and producing significant improvement in defence.
Tall forwards apparently in short supply so this draft maybe go for a defender, plus two or three inside mids all with a focus on handling, disposal and speed.
Balta