Mykelti Lefau | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mykelti Lefau

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
The two don't argues that he dished out indicates that he's feeling more comfortable at the level, onwards and upwards from here.
They were brutal, the way he just slammed the tackler down. That’ll make a few think twice about taking him on.

Reactions: 1 users

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
Special! the Harley reid don;t argue on Dusty was a small tap (but broke headlines everywhere) compared to ML

Greenie

Tiger Rookie
Mar 15, 2014
He kicks like a guy who started playing footy when he was older- he is very careful. Not sure what his field kicking is like?
Agree, also a bit like a Rugby kicking style - I'm not an expert but they always look awkward compared with a good Aussie Rules player but are effective.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Don't slap me but does anyone wonder/fantasise how he'd go on ball?
Maybe next year after he's got some games under his belt. Still got *smile* loads to learn n can be a bit deer in the headlights in general play.

Reactions: 1 user

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
You said you would love to have another tall forward to join lynch and lefau . We have one, Noah Balta

I mentioned we have both Lefao and
Balta.
Love a third but probably not a priority given the state of our midfield.

We are all going to love this bloke. Nothing but speed plus focus on the team objective, and guts and determination. Hopefully we will have Lynch and Dust this year and next, and both (Lefau and Balta) will grow their similar abilities together in our forward line.

Love to have another tall forward to join them? Don’t think Gibcus is clearly one or the other yet. While Miller seems to be settling and producing significant improvement in defence.
Tall forwards apparently in short supply so this draft maybe go for a defender, plus two or three inside mids all with a focus on handling, disposal and speed.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
No reason why Lefau can't become a Mihocek type fwd and just as successful. He looks to have the determination and focus.

Reactions: 4 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
No reason why Lefau can't become a Mihocek type fwd and just as successful. He looks to have the determination and focus.
Mihochek is 192cm Lefau anything between 190-195cm depending on his last haircut so he’s definitely the right size for 3rd tall

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Special! the Harley reid don;t argue on Dusty was a small tap (but broke headlines everywhere) compared to ML
The commentators had me shaking my head at their observations.
I think tha the whole idea of the don't argue is that when you fend off, it's the opponent whose body goes backward of their centre of gravity, not the executor of the don't argue.
That's his position for me. Put Ryan next to him or Naismith kosieis not the answer.
Kosi looks like he doesn't have the upper body strength to keep his mits on the ball when it hits his hands.

Instead of clamping the bloody thing, his arms just seem to fall away.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Shocked that Lefau covered 14.8km tonight
Thats an amazing effort for tall forward

Reactions: 6 users