Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
Does need a mate for a real chop out. Toiled all night against a bloke a few inches taller than him. We are one injury away from a real disaster if we keep flogging Nank the Tank. Everyone has their limit.

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Nank is bloody good all the time, dosent matter if he solo rucks or has a chop out or go in tandem with Soldo , however in preparation for September I really believe we play CJ with Nank , 2 way benefit forme is a little less game time for Nank and a little less double , triple teaming on Lynch

Reactions: 1 user

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Don't know if you did this glove3 but that is a very nice bit of photoshopping.

DS
Thanks Doug Strang!
Definitely not my handy work.
I ain't that savvy.
Yeah it's a great pic.

Love the Nank.
He and bulldozer Bakes are my favourite players outside of the Mega stars.
Talk about the tall and the short.
They may vastly differ in height but they both have MASSIVE Hearts!
True Richmond Premiership Men.
I reckon Syd a knee must look at Nankenstein and just shake their heads.
Monumental *smile* up.
Thanks Swans.

Reactions: 1 users

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Nank the Warrior
Really important we don't burn the champ out. He is an integral part of the team's structure.
Need to make sure he is primed and pumped for September, so hopefully the MC decide to throw hi a bit of support over the remainder of the season.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Nank bungles an air ball then takes his eye off it to watch an opposition small running at him. Very odd.

He was flogged by two duds a fortnight ago and I don't even know the Brisbane hack's name - Big O? He's a leper. How did Nank go?

The bloke is injured.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Hope the big fella is ok?
Came off for a jab in his ankle but hope scans clear him of significant damage. Need him 100% fit and firing

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I heard he went off early in the first quarter - you reckon that might focus the minds at Richmond about playing a second ruck? They must have been feeling pretty lucky we had CCJ and Chol in at that point.

DS

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Arghh, first our whole midfield, now our tall timber getting injured, Nanks, Lynch, Astbury to go with Soldo. Terrible season for injuries.