Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Might not be the best ruck in the comp, but I love it when Nank plays full beast mode. Such a ferocious competitor, goes the full on Nank attack n oppo players start lookin sideways, behind, fumbling n tip toeing around the paddock hoping to not get in his way.

Nank, Grub n Foosh got nasty bones.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
That bit of play made me laugh JB

He was like a giant lumbering vengefully through a village of smug little folk.

The open handed push on Tim English was hilarious

Reactions: 2 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Beast mode. He was going for 3 tackles in a row when he was awarded the free kick in the forward line. And kicked the goal.
Nank was credited with 6 tackles. I thought he had over a dozen. 2nd highest pressure acts for the team.
He bashed a few doggies, the vet will be busy today.
The afl will refer him to the RSPCA.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
He is one scary beast out there. The opposition must feel a little intimidated when they hear Capt Nank's thundering foot steps nearby

Capt Nank >>>>>>>>>>> Chuck Norris

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Beast mode. He was going for 3 tackles in a row when he was awarded the free kick in the forward line. And kicked the goal.
Nank was credited with 6 tackles. I thought he had over a dozen. 2nd highest pressure acts for the team.
He bashed a few doggies, the vet will be busy today.
The afl will refer him to the RSPCA.
I do love the Nank but fear he is going to get reported this year. He flys close to the sun.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
He is one scary beast out there. The opposition must feel a little intimidated when they hear Capt Nank's thundering foot steps nearby

Capt Nank >>>>>>>>>>> Chuck Norris
Phhhht. Bwuce Lee................................... Chucky Norris FFS.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user