Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

Some nice Goals by Nankenstein in recent weeks.
No longer bothers to pick the ball up just wooshka.
If he keeps this up will need a name change.

Toby Maradona.
Diego Nankervis.

Can't decide.

Reactions: 2 users
Poor *smile* Ramanauskas said of Nankervis's goal something like "If he takes that kick a thousand times he only kicks it once."

Ah, Rama. How can a bloke be paid to watch football without seeing? Essedumb much?

We all know Nankervis has immaculate skills. And can plan.

You don't get Max Lynch every week. Lynch is feeble and terrified. Naturally, our man is going to treat him with contempt. Our coaches are gloating about this. And Nankervis will plan to snap a goal from a boundary throw in near the sticks. And execute with his fine skills.

He will kick a thousand from a thousand.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone think Nank is our no1 ruck yet? or does he still sit behind Soldo in the pecking order?
No 1 Brodders for me.

Still think the only way we can do much this year ( if possible ) is with two rucks.

Soldo had a better second half. He is a pretty good tap ruckman and we forget he is coming back from a knee reconstruction…

Reactions: 1 users
get the frees against out of his game and he is building into some solid form.
Nah.
Nank plays to brutalize opponents into submission. He's always gunna give away a few frees, but when a bunch of opposition players are looking over their shoulders or taking a short step just in case the Nankster is about his frees against fade into insignificance.
Takes the ruck, clears space, wins clearances, even kicks a sausage or two n plays awesome beast on opponents. What's to change??

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Always was no 1.
That is what i thought, but a very thoughtful and considered, and some might say "nuanced", poster on here declared, more than once, that Soldo was our clear No1. he made me doubt. but I doubt no more!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
It’s the old 1:2 punch combo. If the left one doesn’t get you, the right one will.

Whenever it was now, a year or two back when Nank was out injured, I thought our run was finished but Soldo stepped up brilliantly.

We are just so fortunate to have two high quality ruckman. Both good shots at goal too!

Nah.
Nank plays to brutalize opponents into submission. He's always gunna give away a few frees, but when a bunch of opposition players are looking over their shoulders or taking a short step just in case the Nankster is about his frees against fade into insignificance.
Takes the ruck, clears space, wins clearances, even kicks a sausage or two n plays awesome beast on opponents. What's to change??
Yep, I love the way Nank plays the game, a heart and soul player.

Reactions: 4 users
That is what i thought, but a very thoughtful and considered, and some might say "nuanced", poster on here declared, more than once, that Soldo was our clear No1. he made me doubt. but I doubt no more!

you're an angsty one aren't you?

nank is getting better and he had to

Does anyone think Nank is our no1 ruck yet? or does he still sit behind Soldo in the pecking order?
i dont think its coincidence nank has run into form with ivans return & confidence growth.
impossible to go that hard for 110 mins.
ivans reach variation appreciated by our small midfield.

i dont think its coincidence nank has run into form with ivans return & confidence growth.

yeah, great combo.

Nank is the clear no. 1, his midfielder and tackling work make the difference. There a reason he's co-captain.

Soldo is the 2nd banana, great in combination or as a backup if Nank gets injured or suspended.

some on here simply cannot accept that Soldo's ruck craft is much better for the likes of Bolton

Nank is critical to the team but is ideally a shock ruck for red time, filling the hole back and forward and for roughing up the oppo

Reactions: 1 user

He's not letting go. Imagine how much better we would be if Nank had played second fiddle these last 5 years?

Don't doubt yourself, you're a shoe in for PRE's most improved poster of 2022

• Haha
He's not letting go. Imagine how much better we would be if Nank had played second fiddle these last 5 years?

Don't doubt yourself, you're a shoe in for PRE's most improved poster of 2022

‘Most improved poster?’

Lol who gives AF about that crap

Are you 10yo?

More important than me being right about Soldo’s superior ruck craft is the need for us to play two rucks each and every opportunity.

Infinitely better side when we do.

Poor *smile* Ramanauskas said of Nankervis's goal something like "If he takes that kick a thousand times he only kicks it once."

Ah, Rama. How can a bloke be paid to watch football without seeing? Essedumb much?

We all know Nankervis has immaculate skills. And can plan.

You don't get Max Lynch every week. Lynch is feeble and terrified. Naturally, our man is going to treat him with contempt. Our coaches are gloating about this. And Nankervis will plan to snap a goal from a boundary throw in near the sticks. And execute with his fine skills.

He will kick a thousand from a thousand.
He has kicked a few goals from throw ins and I expect he will continue.

Nankervis is a very proud Richmond Football Club captain.
He will bleed for the cause of the Tigers.
Been a "pretty handy" premiership ruckman, in my opinion.

Reactions: 2 users