Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Sydney-supporter friend who knows their footy is disappointed to loose this guy, FWIW. Rated him.

If it comes off, it will be an example where buddy and tippers big contracts have pushed out more players from Sydney

E

easy_tiger

Tigerflag2008 said:
Sydney-supporter friend who knows their footy is disappointed to loose this guy, FWIW. Rated him.

If it comes off, it will be an example where buddy and tippers big contracts have pushed out more players from Sydney

Be a great result if he could become a finals-psycho-bullock like Mummy.

Sure hope Sydney dont draft a dual brownlow medalist with 46 8-

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
for the price, and considering our ruck stocks, I'm rapt to have him. Really happy with his aggression, seems like a bit of a lumberer though, we'll see.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
DeathNinthandTaxes said:
Hammer will still be first ruck.
Nank will play Vickery role (but with effort and heart)
Don't think Hampy will be, we didn't go out and get a ruckman on a 3 yr contract to play vack up to Hampy.

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
In the short reel I saw from Nankervis, he actually gathered the ball and gave it to Mitchell 4 times. His action really upgraded Mitchell. The hawks don't have a ruckman, how is mitchell going to get his kicks?

mad_tiggy911

Tiger Legend
Mar 30, 2009
No 4 said:
In the short reel I saw from Nankervis, he actually gathered the ball and gave it to Mitchell 4 times. His action really upgraded Mitchell. The hawks don't have a ruckman, how is mitchell going to get his kicks?

Vickery will be tapping them down his throat.

feisty tige

Tiger Legend
Oct 15, 2003
Dandenong
Not sure why, but I am more happy about this trade than Prestia.

Time will tell I suppose, and I am only a novice, don't know anything about either of them except their names... ;D :help

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
Tigertough1974 said:
Great value get, at only 199cm he is a small ruckman, an upgrade on Hammer for sure
I agree. In the past people on this site have reckoned Maric was too small for a top ruckman at 200cm but it appears we are replacing him for someone smaller.
I know nothing about Nankervis so have to assume he has some mobility around th park so is an upgrade on or ruck stocks. Time will tell

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
tigersnake said:
for the price, and considering our ruck stocks, I'm rapt to have him. Really happy with his aggression, seems like a bit of a lumberer though, we'll see.

Same here snakey. He's got a big frame but skinnier legs. Bit of an awkward kick, but doesn't matter as rucking's the no. 1 priority.

E

easy_tiger

love the reel on rfc.com

He has a touch of the mummification about him.

tackles to hurt.