Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
It's the new injury buzzword.

Whatever happened to osteitis pubis? 10 years ago every third player had it, now you barely hear about it.

What happened to chronic fatigue? I never heard of 'Hamstring awareness' 10 years ago.
O.p is groin injuries these days.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Somehow ended up reading the start of this thread. Good forecasting (sort of) from @lamb22

Early call wasn't it? :) . Cant remember making it! Thought someone hacked my account when I saw it quoted I'll claim it though!!

Reactions: 1 user

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Watched the replay of the 2017 pre season JLT rd.2 v Adelaide.
Nank was awesome and along with Butler and Prestia and Caddy helped ignite us very early that year.
Big ruckman taking contested marks and tackling made me teary

Reactions: 2 users

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
We need Nank to be ready. It's great that he will have some game time against Essendon. We need both Nank and Ivan in the ruck, as we need to win 50% clearance. we do this, we win. We now go to 3 talls in the forward line with Chol. A change in direction whilst maintaining high pressure

Reactions: 1 users