Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Bloody good ruck is Witts , but imho Nano is the man we miss most, though I’ve got posters all over my wall of the other a Premiership legends, Big Nank is really missed . In saying that I think big Ivy 2 has impacted in the ruck very well and busts his jatz crackers around the ground, however Nank is a beauty ruck follower who makes our midfieldpers walk taller

Reactions: 2 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Bloody good ruck is Witts , but imho Nano is the man we miss most, though I’ve got posters all over my wall of the other a Premiership legends, Big Nank is really missed . In saying that I think big Ivy 2 has impacted in the ruck very well and busts his jatz crackers around the ground, however Nank is a beauty ruck follower who makes our midfieldpers walk taller

It’s because we love him so much he becomes another midfielder ..

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I fell bad in love with nank during the 3rd quarter sydney vs adelaide SF1..
Yep me too.
I mentioned him as someone we should enquire about, after the Swans dropped him for Tippett:rotfl1:rotfl2in the Preliminary final.
A real sliding doors moment, I will be forever grateful to the Swans for dropping him.

Reactions: 1 user

No 4

I did what I did for the Tigers - Bridget
Feb 11, 2005
nunawading/mitcham
really hoping his back this weekend.
really hope so.
Needs only to play half a game until fully fit. Once fit, he can go into the forward line. Against taller backman we need three talls to match. it was clear last night, the spare tall was marking freely. We need to stop this and pile the pressure. Then we will get on top much earlier.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Mark Stevens reported "i'd expect him to perhaps leave Punt Road there is much interest in the big ruckman"

• Angry

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
Mark Stevens reported "i'd expect him to perhaps leave Punt Road there is much interest in the big ruckman"
How does someone smash ‘expect’ and ‘perhaps’ into the same sentence? Most likely complete ****.

Reactions: 5 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
How does someone smash ‘expect’ and ‘perhaps’ into the same sentence? Most likely complete ****.

"A reliable source suggests that Nankervis may or may not be leaving Punt Road at the end of the season"

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users