Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Mark Stevens reported "i'd expect him to perhaps leave Punt Road there is much interest in the big ruckman"

Mark Stevens, half the time he's wrong and the other half he's never right.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Nank: "yeah I love the place, love the culture, love the coach, love my teammates, love all the premierships............I'm going to Norf"

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
The Age report on Nank returning to the team refers to him as the “ageing Premiership veteran”
It’s not technically incorrect but struth - the blokes 26 years old

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Said it before. GWS need a decent ruckman. What better than a relatively young dual Premiership ruckman who has lived in Sydney before. We might even throw in another fringe player and bring Tom Green home.

Mantikorr

Tiger Superstar
Apr 26, 2006
I think a few of us have forgotten how good this bloke is when fully fit. Like an extra midfielder around the ground he is.
Most of the football media as well. FoxFooty didn't even include him in our best 22. We're a much better midfield with him in it. Second efforts once the ball is on the ground are invaluable

Reactions: 3 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
The Age report on Nank returning to the team refers to him as the “ageing Premiership veteran”
It’s not technically incorrect but struth - the blokes 26 years old
He was ageing from 2017 when he carried the ruck solo. Can't see him having a Maddenesque career gameswise. But if we can nurse through each year and unleash him for the finals like those Brisbane rucks in their three peat we can still get value from him.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
He was ageing from 2017 when he carried the ruck solo. Can't see him having a Maddenesque career gameswise. But if we can nurse through each year and unleash him for the finals like those Brisbane rucks in their three peat we can still get value from him.
Hopefully he can be a Clark Keating type of ruckman.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users