Nankervis !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nankervis !!

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Thought he grew into the game.

He’s so hard yet skilled, and we have under-utilised him up forward imo.

Think Chol will struggle to get back in.

Reactions: 5 users

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Slow start but was great, he's like an extra small midfielder. Nicnat could learn a thing or two from him.

Reactions: 4 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Passage of play down the wing in the last quarter , didn’t get a touch, but somehow moved the ball about 20 metres our way and bruised and broke a few Eagles bones along the way. Toughest ruck going around

Reactions: 12 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Passage of play down the wing in the last quarter , didn’t get a touch, but somehow moved the ball about 20 metres our way and bruised and broke a few Eagles bones along the way. Toughest ruck going around

Yeah saw that, the old "clumsy attack on the man" that we all love Nank for. Made me smile that passage.

Reactions: 7 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I like him.
He might not be Gawn in the ruck but around the ground he is quality.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Yeah that was great stuff. Old fashioned hard nosed footy it was.

Reactions: 2 users

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
Many posters have said many times that Nank and Soldo can't be in the same team.

It is our best ruck combination.

And not in a yin yang complementary way. In a one two punch kinda way. Then a third punch. Then a fourth punch. Then just keep punching and never stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Him and Soldo were fantastic. Really worked Nic Nat over and limited his influence.

That's our combo. It's a finals and premiership winning combo. Unfortunately for Chol at this stage of his career he can't sustain the intensity required.

Reactions: 2 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Many posters have said many times that Nank and Soldo can't be in the same team.

It is our best ruck combination.

And not in a yin yang complementary way. In a one two punch kinda way. Then a third punch. Then a fourth punch. Then just keep punching and never stop.
Spot on mate. I thought it could be a potential issue in the shortened version of the game but as the season has gone on it has become clearer that this should be our ruck combo.

They are not the most skillful or athletic ruckmen in the league but they are hard and tough and they compete to the very end. That's what you need in finals.

Reactions: 3 users

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
I thought he was terrific in the second half. Bloody important to our structure.

Reactions: 1 users