NBA 2013-214 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NBA 2013-214

AMPS

Tiger Rookie
Mar 26, 2015
casper68 said:
Well done Clippers.Great win today :clap :clap

One of the greatest series ever played in the NBA. Pity it was first round. Amazing games. CP was huge, never like he and griffin but they've converted me. Series was played in great spirit too.

mainlandy

Tiger Champion
Apr 27, 2004
Mont Albert
Dellavadova having a whale of a game against the Warriors his defence on Curry has been outstanding and 7 points in the second half to boot

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
How good to think that for a second year running, an Aussie will win an NBA championship ring - as a serious contributor too!

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
spook said:
I have watched too many games where Bogut has pushed the envelope when it comes to physicality too far.It probably doesn't help that he plays for the Warriors and l am a Clippers fan.

AMPS

Tiger Rookie
Mar 26, 2015
casper68 said:
I have watched too many games where Bogut has pushed the envelope when it comes to physicality too far.It probably doesn't help that he plays for the Warriors and l am a Clippers fan.

It's a physical role! He rarely complains and he has suffered some bad injuries. I'm a big fan of bogut, he's a straight shooter who can play.

Happy to see either of them win a ring, they've worked their tails off.

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
AMPS said:
It's a physical role! He rarely complains and he has suffered some bad injuries. I'm a big fan of bogut, he's a straight shooter who can play.

Happy to see either of them win a ring, they've worked their tails off.
Just because it's a physical role doesn't mean you have to take cheap shots but we all see sport differently.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
casper68 said:
Many argue Delly pushes the envelope too.

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
spook said:
Many argue Delly pushes the envelope too.
I don't see a lot of Delly as he plays in the Eastern conference and most of the games l watch are Western conference games.Like l said being a Clippers fan the Warriors and Clippers have had
some very physical games over the last few years and l will always be on the Clippers players side.I don't like Bogut just like l don't like Ballantyne from Fremantle .

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
casper68 said:
I don't see a lot of Delly as he plays in the Eastern conference and most of the games l watch are Western conference games.Like l said being a Clippers fan the Warriors and Clippers have had
some very physical games over the last few years and l will always be on the Clippers players side.I don't like Bogut just like l don't like Ballantyne from Fremantle .

You must be a mad NBA fan there. I'll follow any team in any sport outside of Aus if there's an Aussie playing in it.

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
Baloo said:
You must be a mad NBA fan there. I'll follow any team in any sport outside of Aus if there's an Aussie playing in it.
Yes l have only been a Clippers fan for a few years but every year l realize l am a bigger fan.I do like the Aussies and loved watching the improvement in Dante Exum this year.

AMPS

Tiger Rookie
Mar 26, 2015
casper68 said:

He's nothing like Ballantyne who is a massive stager. Your bias is clear being a clippers fan. It's funny I used to hate the clippers and thought griffin was overrated but this finals series created a real respect for them. The Spurs series coulda been the final it was so good.

How about Barnes - talking of cheap shots!

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
AMPS said:
He's nothing like Ballantyne who is a massive stager. Your bias is clear being a clippers fan. It's funny I used to hate the clippers and thought griffin was overrated but this finals series created a real respect for them. The Spurs series coulda been the final it was so good.

How about Barnes - talking of cheap shots!
I have no arguments with Barnes taking cheap shots as well and it is a shame because Barnes can be a good player.I am biased l watched as many Utah College games as l could when Bogut
was in College so l was Bogut fan a long time ago.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Got to love Delly's desire. Quite odd watching him play against Curry who's by far the more skilfull player but Delly has a heart as big as Pharlap and the desperation to match.
That was a real joy watching him play today. Brilliant stuff.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Best part of the match was the crowd chanting "Delly"

The Delly Lama has arrived