NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Mike McCarthy is gonna get the sack this year.
In fairness to him, the owner needs to go!! Same issues since the 90's, his ego is way too big. what other owner has his own radio show talking about the team. McCarthy is just a bobblehead figurehead for Jerry.

Reactions: 1 user
Bloody cheeseheads let me down. Aaron Rodgers another old codger that needs to go.

• Sad
My strategy of tipping the opposite to Redford is working well so far................................

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Don't look now Mr B, but the Giants have just hit the front with a 2 point conversion with 1 minute left!
Was watching it Mopsy, never in doubt I thought

• Love
NFC West - Only division all teams have lost so far - Cardinals, Rams, 49ers all took the L, Seattle still to play. Still won't make me go, GO Seahawks!! :LOL:

There was a tie in the AFC South - Colts and Texans.

Was wondering how my Chiefs would fare with Tyreek Hill bolting off to Miami.

Needn't have worried, they will be just fine.

And no wonder, with a receiving corp featuring great names like :

JuJu Smith-Schuster
Marquez Valdes-Scantling
Clyde Edwards-Helaire

• Haha