NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Okay so I have consulted the resident NFL “expert” in the Ridley household. The verdict is in.

Vikings +1.5
Buccaneers-2.5
Broncos -6.5

Reactions: 1 user

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Green Bay Packers (-1.5)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (-2.5)
Denver Broncos (-6.5)

LET'S GOOOOOO NINERS!! :p

San Francisco 49Ers Sport GIF by Sealed With A GIF

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Grrrrr all these field goals.

I need the total to go above 50 for the last leg of my multi bet.

• Sad

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Some interesting games I thought were going on while I was up watching the Niners debacle at 3am :censored::rolleyes:

Saints were down 10-26 against Falcons and don't know how but they kept coming and won 27-26.
Browns up 14-0, 20-7, 23-14 in the 4th, lost the lead to the Panthers 23-24 and a field goal got them back ahead for the win 26-24.
Steelers - Bengals, I was also watching that live and Steelers up 17-3 in the 2nd quarter, Bengals managed to get it to overtime at 20-20, and the Steelers for the win with a field goals 23-20.
Eagles up 38-21 thought that should have been won easily, but Lions with the last two touchdowns, and Eagles scrapped through barely at 38-35.
Colts - Texans I thought Houston had that in control, up 20-3 in the 4th quarter, 17 points for the Colts and we go to Overtime! No score by either team and a 20-20 draw.
Titans up 13-0 vs Giants in the 3rd and somehow lose that 21-20. A Brightside for the Giants yes, but a reminder it's week one ;)

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Yeah yeah, I left out from above, the Niners up 10-0 in the 3rd, in nearly complete control of the game, but another Kyle Shanahan 'bottled it' Masterclass and lost 10-19!! :cautious:

• Sad

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Yeah yeah, I left out from above, the Niners up 10-0 in the 3rd, in nearly complete control of the game, but another Kyle Shanahan 'bottled it' Masterclass and lost 10-19!! :cautious:

I missed the game Rice, but all the stats point to the niners dominating.

Except penalties, 12 for nearly 100 yards is so costly.

• Sad

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Some interesting games I thought were going on while I was up watching the Niners debacle at 3am :censored::rolleyes:

Saints were down 10-26 against Falcons and don't know how but they kept coming and won 27-26.
Browns up 14-0, 20-7, 23-14 in the 4th, lost the lead to the Panthers 23-24 and a field goal got them back ahead for the win 26-24.
Steelers - Bengals, I was also watching that live and Steelers up 17-3 in the 2nd quarter, Bengals managed to get it to overtime at 20-20, and the Steelers for the win with a field goals 23-20.
Eagles up 38-21 thought that should have been won easily, but Lions with the last two touchdowns, and Eagles scrapped through barely at 38-35.
Colts - Texans I thought Houston had that in control, up 20-3 in the 4th quarter, 17 points for the Colts and we go to Overtime! No score by either team and a 20-20 draw.
Titans up 13-0 vs Giants in the 3rd and somehow lose that 21-20. A Brightside for the Giants yes, but a reminder it's week one ;)

Its the beauty of the NFL. A match is never over til its over.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
I missed the game Rice, but all the stats point to the niners dominating.

Except penalties, 12 for nearly 100 yards is so costly.
Dominating but two issues still to be resolved. Quarterback and coach's play calling have not changed, still the same issues man :(

Won games last year with penalty games like that, Tigers won premierships with free kick counts massively against us too, that doesn't really affect the game for the really good teams, it's just the middle of the road and crap teams that will lose those games or use it as an excuse.

Re the Quarterback, we got a running back/part-time quarterback. Not a fan of running quarterbacks. They get sacked, they are likely to get hit every other second play, and then you're going to add more hits to them by running them another 10-20 times a game. No wonder Kyler Murray starts years off like 6-3, 7-2, last year it was 7-0 then second half of the year he flames out as his body gets bashed around and they ended up 11-6.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Steelers in an O/T thriller!

TF be a happy lad.
Amazed. I'll have a look at the replay. Steelers are a lot like Richmond with good leads and then collapse.

A lot of close games to start the season including a tie already.

Looks like Tampon Bay is all over the Cowboys.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Its the beauty of the NFL. A match is never over til its over.
Yep. Just like that college game yesterday between Baylor and BYU. Went in to double OT.....and used a better fARC system which zooms in to a blade of grass. They've got many cameras around the ground.

Reactions: 1 users