NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

The other irony I love about the NFL is you have 100 odd elite athletes using every ounce of their physical ability for 60 minutes only for a game be decided by a kicker.

Love that the guys nailed their kicks too. Can't imagine the heartbreak of missing the game winner.

Reactions: 1 user
Rams got to take away the full points on drives like that if they want to beat Brady

Yes I am Streaka

If you can find it, I recommend you read "They're playing my game" by Hank Stram ISBN 0-688-06080-3

A fantastic read for Chiefs fans by their first coach.

I found a copy in a second hand book store years ago. Must have read it 10 times, then lent it to an American exchange student staying with us who was a Chiefs fan, and the prick took it with him when he went home.

I almost started following the chiefs because of that book. Have a soft spot for them.

Reactions: 1 user
If you can find it, I recommend you read "They're playing my game" by Hank Stram ISBN 0-688-06080-3

A fantastic read for Chiefs fans by their first coach.

I found a copy in a second hand book store years ago. Must have read it 10 times, then lent it to an American exchange student staying with us who was a Chiefs fan, and the prick took it with him when he went home.

I almost started following the chiefs because of that book. Have a soft spot for them.

Cheers mate, will look it up

Stafford with the big plays when his team needed it most.

Wonders will never cease

3 games this weekend, 3 games decided by a kicker in the final seconds.

Great playoff football.